Coach Kool

A guy like that doesn’t come unless there’s a promotion in my opinion.
He's unemployed. So hiring him as DL Coach would be a promotion.

it’s easy in theory I just think someone with that big of a reputation who wanted the DC job at Mizzou before pinkel gave it to odom (which is why he is unemployed) is going to garner a few offers to be a DC

maybe i’m wrong I just think if there’s so much hype around him then another program may make him an offer.

If not the even better and we get him and a solid DC, was just my thinking

Look at this loser.

Woe is Miami. Who would want to come coach here? Waaaahh.

Exactly. If Kuligowski watched today's game he was probably thinking, "That's the worst coached DL I've ever seen. I can go there and be a fcking hero in one year, make a ton of money, and likely get a DC gig pretty quickly."

Advertisement
great point, lol. come here and double our sack total (which shouldn't be a problem) and you're a genius.

I don't think people realize that the evaluation of Miami needs to be adjusted in light of the last month. Any new hire would be coming to work under an established SEC Coach, in a considerably weaker conference, with probably five years of relative security, finally with a nationally competitive pay scale and the same prodigious amount of talent within arms reach.

It's not the same gig it was even at mid season.

I wouldn't mind him at DC at all. That aggressive mentality that he brings to his DL needs to be infused in the whole defense. Listen to this man talk on youtube...he's what we've been missing.

Advertisement
watch video clips of him coaching. top notch. i would love to have him as DL but DC I'm not sure.

Kuligowski was offered a Co-DC job at Illinois last year but Pinkel gave him a raise to stay as DL

Missouri DL coach Craig Kuligowski spurns Illinois, remains with Tigers - CBSSports.com

I’m sure their 24 years coaching together was also involved in his decision to stay, my point being that i’m sure after this season he’s garnering more attention and will at least get an offer or two to be a Co-DC or DC. Whether he takes it, idk. But it’s not like it’s crazy to imagine a top position coach to be offered a coordinator position after 20 years is all i’m saying

Last edited:
Lots of speculation (not from insiders, just fans) that he'd come on as DC or co-DC, but the guy is unemployed. If he comes on as only the DL coach and we don't have to risk him not being a good play caller (like we did with Mr. HB pass in the ******* snow while driving to win the game) this is a godly hire.

Advertisement
Ziggy Hood
Aldon Smith
Shane Ray
Kony Ealy
Sheldon Richardson
Markus Golden
Michael Sam

Just wow...

Ziggy Hood
Aldon Smith
Shane Ray
Kony Ealy
Sheldon Richardson
Markus Golden
Michael Sam

Just wow...

Also forgot Jacquies Smith who has battled with injuries and only started 10 games, but is 2nd on the Bucs squad in sacks with 7.

Ziggy Hood
Aldon Smith
Shane Ray
Kony Ealy
Sheldon Richardson
Markus Golden
Michael Sam

Just wow...

Sam was a LB ...... Cacksucker

Every time I saw him at Mizzou his hand was in the dirt, playing DE. I also remember scouts making a big deal about him not playing de in the league , he was too small. They needed to see him do lb drills to see his hips

Advertisement
Ziggy Hood
Aldon Smith
Shane Ray
Kony Ealy
Sheldon Richardson
Markus Golden
Michael Sam

Just wow...

Every time I saw him at Mizzou his hand was in the dirt, playing DE. I also remember scouts making a big deal about him not playing de in the league , he was too small. They needed to see him do lb drills to see his hips

The reason you always saw him playing DE is because that's what he played.

it’s easy in theory I just think someone with that big of a reputation who wanted the DC job at Mizzou before pinkel gave it to odom (which is why he is unemployed) is going to garner a few offers to be a DC

maybe i’m wrong I just think if there’s so much hype around him then another program may make him an offer.

Look at this loser.

It has nothing to do with who would coach here, has everything to do with the offers the guy has

Bmac was offered an CO-OC and receivers coach job at USCe and he chose that over coming here and following Richt to be the recruiting coordinator and receivers coach again (reportedly)

Miami is not alabama or ohio state at the moment. If a respectable program offers this dude a DC job he’s not going to take a DL job at another program
And Richt is not a-hole Saban and pending-heart-attack Meyer so here you go. Who he will work under is important too you know.

Ziggy Hood
Aldon Smith
Shane Ray
Kony Ealy
Sheldon Richardson
Markus Golden
Michael Sam

Just wow...

Ziggy Hood
Aldon Smith
Shane Ray
Kony Ealy
Sheldon Richardson
Markus Golden
Michael Sam

Just wow...

The reason you always saw him playing DE is because that's what he played.

Well cawtdammit. I'm wrong. He played w his hand in dirt and BUTT in air in college. I never noticed.

Advertisement
Just checked out Coach Kuligowski's Twitter page. Has a bunch of Bible verses and a picture of the Pope (fully clothed). So, I gather he's on the same wavelength as Coach Richt in regards to being a man of faith. FWIW.

not sure how I feel about it yet, but would be happy to have him here as I trust Richt has learned from his past mistakes in Schottenheimer and martinez

You're opinion sucks, he is unemployed.

He also almost went to the cesspool program of Illinois to be DC. Perhaps he needs to find employment considering his opportunities are poor and he is unemployed.

Look at this loser.

Exactly. If Kuligowski watched today's game he was probably thinking, "That's the worst coached DL I've ever seen. I can go there and be a fcking hero in one year, make a ton of money, and likely get a DC gig pretty quickly."

But I read... "A guy like that doesn’t come unless there’s a promotion in my opinion."

Advertisement
Back