*Coach Kool Gone...headed to Alabama*

Advertisement
I actually think Richt didn’t fight too hard to retain him. That constant flirting **** can be annoying.

Same thing applies in real life. **** gets old. Kool clearly had an agenda and we were a stepping block. RJ and Norton probably saw it too and didn’t want to run the risk of being coached by someone they didn’t know their senior year and ruin their draft hopes.

Hope the door hits him in the *** on the way out! He used the U as a stepping stone to Sabag after his ugly divorce from Mizzou. Sabag didn't need him at that time like he does now. His head was obviously somewhere else - he was interviewing all over the place. His recruiting, or lack thereof, speaks for itself.

Advertisement
Totally emasculated, now it’s the fans fault he left because they “need to be careful what the ask for”. Only a mouth breather believes in this superstition. No accountability

Advertisement
We will be fine........and Im a mope most the time but we will come out of this good IMO
I agree. @Brooklyndee spoke at length about how little he did on the recruiting trail. We were a lucky last minute find away from being in a lot of trouble with our DT unit. I hope we get someone that's hungry. Kul seems content to catch a check at this point - no more heavy lifting for him. Wish he had done this a while ago. We might still have D. Johnson.

He probably didn't get along with Manny iaz. Manny seems to have carte blanche on his side of the ball. We are so fvcked.

Advertisement
I agree. @Brooklyndee spoke at length about how little he did on the recruiting trail. We were a lucky last minute find away from being in a lot of trouble with our DT unit. I hope we get someone that's hungry. Kul seems content to catch a check at this point - no more heavy lifting for him. Wish he had done this a while ago. We might still have D. Johnson.

His job isn't to recruit. He was one of the only coaches on this staff who could actually coach kids up. And now he's gone so we can bring in another "recruiter" to this already green as fvck staff.

You're right. They just go to UGA like Coley and Beard or UF like Randy and Scott. That right is only reserved for the HC. Assistants can do whatever the h*ll they want.

Outta here with that "Miami guys" mess. What coach has loyally stayed in a similar position longer than three years that isn't past 50?
Or Cristobol???

Advertisement
Recruiting is half the job so no he’s not the best DL coach in the country.

LOLOL suddenly he's not the best DL coach in America??? Bc he left, he's now not good.

Mike Rumph can't recruit OR coach, but I guess you love him too bc afterall, anyone on the staff is good and anyone not is bad. The stupidity of our fanbase is at an all time high.

Some other interesting names besides Kevin Patrick.

Brick Haley
Joe Salave'a
Rory Segrest

Brick Haley would be nice.
I also like Jim Panagos at Temple.
He had some nice DLines at UCF during the good O'Leary years.
Plus Panagos would be a good presence in the northeast.

Advertisement
Back