*Coach Kool Gone...headed to Alabama*

Advertisement
Really gotta land the right guy here. Love what Kool did to the DL coaching wise. They played like a Miami DL should and I hope we find the right guy to continue it

We did look good. My right ******** could've coached Chad Thomas, Joseph Jackson, Jon Garvin, RJ McIntosh, Kendrick Norton, Trent Harris, and Anthony Moten, but we did look good and I'm sure he made them better.

Whoever gets the job next will be forced to actually coach a DL roster that isn't 2 deep with NFL guys... that's Kul's legacy here. I'm sure everyone will suck him off and wish him well for his "business decision". Guy didn't recruit for ****, interviewed every opportunity he could, milked out an AHC title and then bailed. Adios.

Advertisement
Wow!! Wasn’t landing recruits he targeted. Won’t have any problem$ now. Will we ever be able to keep anyone. Frenk better open up that checkbook or more of the same. Can’t wait to here the salary.
Yup. He'll get every recruit now because other staffers will take care of it.

There was a rumor on the board (could be true) that after he got canned at Mizzou he sent the playbook to other schools or something along those lines.

A serious case of sour grapes if it happened.

wait

did that really happen?

We did look good. My right ******** could've coached Chad Thomas, Joseph Jackson, Jon Garvin, RJ McIntosh, Kendrick Norton, Trent Harris, and Anthony Moten, but we did look good and I'm sure he made them better.

Whoever gets the job next will be forced to actually coach a DL roster that isn't 2 deep with NFL guys... that's Kul's legacy here. I'm sure everyone will suck him off and wish him well for his "business decision". Guy didn't recruit for ****, interviewed every opportunity he could, milked out an AHC title and then bailed. Adios.

boom

head

shot

Funny how Saban went after Kul yet left Manny and Rumph alone. I wonder what went behind that decision?

Nicktator has a permanent erection for everything Miami. Only town he miserably failed so why not try to ruin it.
Kool played for saban at toledo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In all honestly this is the beginning of the defensive staff being overhauled. Kul was only good at teaching pass rushing. Our D-line as a group didn't make much plays vs the run when I watched us play.

Go get me a solid coach who is an elite recruiter. Trust me.. we run a one gap 4-3 defense. Our TFL and Sacks numbers will be slightly down not because of the coaching but the lack of recruiting. One gap scheme is designed to get those type of stats.

Advertisement
Golden's players looked great. How many of "Kul's players" actually produced? JJax... and, and, and.... ? Garvin looks nice. We better hope Ford fares better than DJJ did, Kul gushed over both of them.

Golden’s players looked great?? Agree to disagree my friend. His D’s did not produce on the field.

Advertisement
Back