Coach Cristobal New House is his Recruiting Crown Jewel

dont you think as socity is getting used to covid, rules loosen up the market will start getting back to normal?
too many variables currently affecting the housing market, both on a national & local level
the fed & mortgage rates will have biggest affect of all for the "regular" housing market
you still have investors buying & flipping
you have corps treating houses like oil or gold (commodities)
still have internationals looking to purchases down here
& you have a lack of vision & desire for local & state govt to incentivize home building
there simply isn't enough homes for the current demand & that's not going to go away in the foreseeable future, unfortunately.

Advertisement
too many variables currently affecting the housing market, both on a national & local level
the fed & mortgage rates will have biggest affect of all for the "regular" housing market
you still have investors buying & flipping
you have corps treating houses like oil or gold (commodities)
still have internationals looking to purchases down here
& you have a lack of vision & desire for local & state govt to incentivize home building
there simply isn't enough homes for the current demand & that's not going to go away in the foreseeable future, unfortunately.
Roger, thanks. There's a new house and new neighborhood being built every day down here in dallas. It's pretty crazy especially with rates into the 5%. The zillows, refdins, etc are a big problem as well like you said.

Advertisement
The f-ck does he need 8 bathrooms for?

This is the bathroom for guests I am suspicious of or don't much like (1). Family and friends can use the second guest bathroom (2). Pool house needs its own bathroom so people aren't ****ing in my pool (3). A bathroom for the kids (4). My wife has her own bathroom that I stay away from (5). That's the bathroom I use for ****ing and crapping (6). This is the bathroom for brushing my teeth, because why **** in the same room where I keep my toothbrush if I can afford better (7). Usually I shower in this other bathroom (8), though if it was a rough enough No. 2, I'll go straight into the shower in that bathroom.

Totally normal stuff.

Advertisement
When Coach Cristobal arrived in Miami he told his wife to find them a home that made a statement when recruits came by, which is just what she did in purchasing 8230 Southwest 53rd Avenue.

7c26ff8453b00e9717b270da55edad1bl-m905229029s-w642_h420_q75.jpg

7c26ff8453b00e9717b270da55edad1bl-m2242444631s-w375_h320_q75.webp

Go Canes

UM Coach Mario Cristobal Buys Miami Mansion
Looks beautiful. Like the head of a Columbian Cartel leader’s house. Perfect for our Canes Cartel. Instead of moving Kilos, he’s moving 5 Stars.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Isn’t there a rule about recruits coming to your home based on distance to campus

I assume this house is very close?
Its 1 mile from campus and looks like if you go from the tip of his property to the southern edge of campus its right in that range. This would mean he can host recruits at his home even when they are here on unofficial visits. ABC Always Be Closing!

Off-Campus Contact Within One Mile of Campus Boundaries. Off-campus contact between an institutional staff member and a prospective student-athlete (and those accompanying the prospective student-athlete) and off-campus contact between an enrolled student-athlete and a prospective student-athlete (and those accompanying the prospective student-athlete) may occur during an unofficial visit within one mile of campus boundaries.

Its 1 mile from campus and looks like if you go from the tip of his property to the southern edge of campus its right in that range. This would mean he can host recruits at his home even when they are here on unofficial visits. ABC Always Be Closing!

Off-Campus Contact Within One Mile of Campus Boundaries. Off-campus contact between an institutional staff member and a prospective student-athlete (and those accompanying the prospective student-athlete) and off-campus contact between an enrolled student-athlete and a prospective student-athlete (and those accompanying the prospective student-athlete) may occur during an unofficial visit within one mile of campus boundaries.
yep. Just like Mac Brown bought a house across the street from UNC....

Advertisement
Back