Coach Cristobal New House is his Recruiting Crown Jewel

I’m sorry, no disrespect meant, but knowingly going to CA over anything, I will question your ability to do even the most basic human functions, including adding 2+2
Where did I say anything about the location, state taxes, local state representative or anything else? I am talking about comparing two houses. I didn’t say I’d choose one city over another, though Santa Barbara and a number of other places are not exactly terrible places to call home. I get why Mario moved there to host recruits. That aside, not everything needs to be some grand statement. Get a life.

Advertisement
It was in the high 4s low 5s back then. Even though exaggerated, his point still stands that there has been obscene growth in housing prices. ****, rents for apartments are NYC level now. **** transplants and international people need to get the **** out of here
But they won't.

Suppose Elon moves Twitter to Biscayne Boulevard?

What the State Government did to business formation in California was beyond criminal. Both parties in Tallahassee (yes, not everyone lives in a trailer up there) decided that they were going to make a killing off the stupidity of the one party regime there. So they decided to create "Silicon Beach" (that's South Beach to the rest of you). Techies are tired of people relieving themselves in the Castro District and the Tenderloin District of San Francisco. They also want a state and a city with Real Law Enforcement. That's Dade, Broward and Palm Beach.

And Los Angeles, which was the Center of the Universe when I was living there in the Eighties, is now replete with tent cities in the downtown and on Venice Beach. It's a Hellscape, and the local D.A. won't do anything to back up the cops to enforce any kind of vagrancy laws.

So the tech businesses are coming here. So is the money. So is the elite football.

Real Estate Prices ain't going down.

Mario made the right move when he came here.

Man, Dee maybe right bro. Looking at the history, this property actually lost value from 2005 - 2011 (-12% decrease). It took an exponential hike in value in 2021. So maybe not two yrs ago, since that was during Covid, but this house was in the $3.5-3.9 fluctuated range since it’s yr built.

I dibble & dabble in real estate, namely investing on the clean up side of abandoned homes…even these abandoned homes in the hood r over priced. My home girl bought a house in Compton in a low key ran down neighborhood due to an infamous apt complex back in 2010. She purchased the home for $275k; that joint is now worth $625k!! This is including a leaky roof, and an inoperable HVAC unit!

This chit is wild man; I was looking at a property in So Central, LA. I kid u not, this property has been abandoned & boarded up for over 10 yrs. It’s in the hood next to an infamous park known for criminal activities. Due to the football stadium being less than a mile away, the family who holds title is asking $425k for this piece of chit! It’s probably going to cost $115k to completely rehab it, & u’ll most likely still make a $50-$75k profit because of the recent sales. Inflation is an understatement in the real estate market right now. Smh
Are the Overseas Chinese strong buyers out there or is that just an Urban Legend? My understanding was that they were coming in from China with wads of cash buying boltholes where they could stash their families in case of political trouble back home in the Mainland. Consequently, prices on RE all over the Southland was getting bid up, especially in the Valley.

Advertisement
Are the Overseas Chinese strong buyers out there or is that just an Urban Legend? My understanding was that they were coming in from China with wads of cash buying boltholes where they could stash their families in case of political trouble back home in the Mainland. Consequently, prices on RE all over the Southland was getting bid up, especially in the Valley.

I heard the same, but I’m not sure how accurate that story is vs. exaggerations. Just knowing some clients from Indonesia who bought a couple of new developments in Tracy, CA for family members, but just know sure of the extent.

This was 6 years ago.

Lennar built some new condos and homes like 5 years ago west of 75 by Miami lakes. Lennar actually had presentations for investors in china. I know cause I met one of them. He said he was going oversees to china. I said “Lennar is building in china”? He said “no I’m giving a presentation to investors”. I went to see some homes there and I asked how many homes were foreign investors and how many were Chinese. They said they couldn’t give out that info.

Partly, but home prices have risen across the country. Those states you speak of have similar markets. So, it’s made Florida rise at a higher rate as compared to others, but the macro economy is having the greatest impact on home prices. That has been driven by excessive money printing. It’s a simple fact and the way this works. Inflation and economic policy from the White House is driving price increases everywhere. Blame Washington and idiotic policy’s, not a virus. We were a year into the virus and inflation was at 1.6%.
Also living in one of the biggest asset bubbles in human history. A decade of artificial low rates added to trillions of government spending has ****ed pricing across asset classes.

Advertisement
I actually live one block from this home! Know the house as well - beautiful. For those saying water would be nicer the homes in gables estates go for 10mm -40mm. I took a look at Zillow the other day and could not believe my eyes. work from home and tax law has resulted in a max exodus from wealthy blue states like N.Y., MASS, CA, NJ to Florida. So if you own a home in miami you have made 100-200% depending on when you bought it in the last 10 years alone.

This is the bathroom for guests I am suspicious of or don't much like (1). Family and friends can use the second guest bathroom (2). Pool house needs its own bathroom so people aren't ****ing in my pool (3). A bathroom for the kids (4). My wife has her own bathroom that I stay away from (5). That's the bathroom I use for ****ing and crapping (6). This is the bathroom for brushing my teeth, because why **** in the same room where I keep my toothbrush if I can afford better (7). Usually I shower in this other bathroom (8), though if it was a rough enough No. 2, I'll go straight into the shower in that bathroom.

Totally normal stuff.

People are always gonna **** in the pool

I heard the same, but I’m not sure how accurate that story is vs. exaggerations. Just knowing some clients from Indonesia who bought a couple of new developments in Tracy, CA for family members, but just know sure of the extent.

China clamped down on its countrymen moving money out of the country as alluded to above. It's now a lengthy and difficult process to get money out of that country.

It’s 1.2 acres and 8k square feet between pinecrest and gables. He probably keeps his boat at the marina.
You’re not getting over an acre on the water for 8 million anywhere in South Florida
But 1.2 acres in CG is the real value, even with such a great house. That’s a lot of room space away from neighbors. The houses on the water have neighbors very close because everyone has a nice property but only a few hundred yards of water frontage.

Advertisement
But 1.2 acres in CG is the real value, even with such a great house. That’s a lot of room space away from neighbors. The houses on the water have neighbors very close because everyone has a nice property but only a few hundred yards of water frontage.

For Coral Gables that’s pretty big lot, little three bedroom two bath houses on small lots go for over 1.5 easy, actually probably more haven’t even looked at prices recently

You don’t really think that house was two and a half million two years ago, do you 😂
Being that it's in the gables PROBABLY not. But I wouldn't be surprised either. I bought one of my Miami places on hibiscus 4 years ago for 3.1 I just sold it in November for 9. This market is stupid for buyers. Love it as someone who's put ALOT into real estate. I wouldn't right now though. I became friends with grant cardon a few years back and buddy's taught me some decent lessons with real estate. I don't think I'll bother with buying houses anymore. Hold onto the ones I have and short term the ones I'm not at. But past that it's all about condos.

Advertisement
You don’t really think that house was two and a half million two years ago, do you 😂
I was just giving an example of how crazy the market is now. But since u mentioned it here's your example. Until COVID hit there wasn't much of a difference between 2011 up until COVID. As u see, in a normal market it was 3.1. the market is just bat **** crazy right now. Especially for rentals.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220430-070544_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220430-070544_Chrome.jpg
    369.7 KB · Views: 33
Advertisement
Back