Coach Cristobal New House is his Recruiting Crown Jewel

we’re not both in the “prices beyond belief” category. Housing is expected to rise 27% in 22 and another 11% in 23. Inflation is caused by printing money. There’s only 8% inflation currently, but 25% more money in circulation then before our new president took office. There’s a LOT of room to run between those two numbers. Costs of goods and labor are also driving that, along with an inventory shortage in real estate. I don’t believe Covid is the driving factor in what you think is unreasonable pricing. I’m sure, seeing as you’re a category expert in real estate, you know it has a tendency to run in ten year cycles. 2006-2016 was the housing downturn in Florida. 2017 to 2027 should be the up leg of pricing expansion. I’ll wait another three or four years to see the collapse you think is coming any day now in real estate. I don’t know if it will pullback, implode or just flatten out. This is fun stuff. It’s a message board, so I’ll assume everyone is awash in cash and living their best life. I’ll do my best to get by on crumbs, one nickel at a time. Good luck to you and everyone making bets. The only thing that truly matters here is our Canes. You played, started and won a national championship at Miami correct? We can both agree on this upcoming season being a special one for all of us.
Below is the M2 money supply growth vs. inflation since January 1, 2020. Cool charts you can play with here: https://www.longtermtrends.net/m2-money-supply-vs-inflation/

1651356505919.png

Advertisement
we’re not both in the “prices beyond belief” category. Housing is expected to rise 27% in 22 and another 11% in 23. Inflation is caused by printing money. There’s only 8% inflation currently, but 25% more money in circulation then before our new president took office. There’s a LOT of room to run between those two numbers. Costs of goods and labor are also driving that, along with an inventory shortage in real estate. I don’t believe Covid is the driving factor in what you think is unreasonable pricing. I’m sure, seeing as you’re a category expert in real estate, you know it has a tendency to run in ten year cycles. 2006-2016 was the housing downturn in Florida. 2017 to 2027 should be the up leg of pricing expansion. I’ll wait another three or four years to see the collapse you think is coming any day now in real estate. I don’t know if it will pullback, implode or just flatten out. This is fun stuff. It’s a message board, so I’ll assume everyone is awash in cash and living their best life. I’ll do my best to get by on crumbs, one nickel at a time. Good luck to you and everyone making bets. The only thing that truly matters here is our Canes. You played, started and won a national championship at Miami correct? We can both agree on this upcoming season being a special one for all of us.
No NC.....But started at UM.....

Good lord.unlike others on here I've never stated once I'm an expert. So don't really need all the slick *** comments. I just know I've bought my share of houses in various states and countries mainly between 2 & 8 million. I'm done with that UNLESS something happens that makes me rethink my stance. I just know money isn't flowing so abundantly... I had several different Tennant's who when COVID started and the eviction hold was put in place they stopped making payments. I had ALOT of people who moved down from out of state. From NY from la from Vegas,etc who all had money to spare and moved here cause we were wide open while other cities were essentially shut down. I know my share of real estate people and I listen when I'm having a conversation. I heard there beliefs. That doesn't make me any form of an expert just like u sure the fvck ain't one either. I'm simply stating my beliefs & u gotta start taking ur lil jabs. I'd be curious which one of us would be more qualified to speak on MIAMI real estate right now. But I don't particularly care either. If you feel the need to be right while u pinch ur pennies or whatever the fvck u said than u got that. Ur right. Smh. While u mention this 75% expansion rate and it being all big business etc yet acknowledge there's a shortage of land, cost of materials has doubled easily, transportation is **** near impossible inside of a set time span what do u think is happening to the lower and middle class people? They're being pushed out of Miami and looking for similar lifestyles in other areas(Tampa,Naples,Jacksonville etc)is that just supposed to keep recycling over and over? Bigger and bigger money will simply keep flooding the market and pushing out the previous tenants? I guess we're now going to be the next Dubai? Millionaires will become the lower class? Cause thats the only way this continues much longer. The average individual is going broke and living check to check. Where is this market gonna find individuals able to sustain it. Let's see if u can keep this simple and civil as a discussion. If not up to u if u respond but I won't if more of the slick **** is involved.

Good lord.unlike others on here I've never stated once I'm an expert. So don't really need all the slick *** comments. I just know I've bought my share of houses in various states and countries mainly between 2 & 8 million. I'm done with that UNLESS something happens that makes me rethink my stance. I just know money isn't flowing so abundantly... I had several different Tennant's who when COVID started and the eviction hold was put in place they stopped making payments. I had ALOT of people who moved down from out of state. From NY from la from Vegas,etc who all had money to spare and moved here cause we were wide open while other cities were essentially shut down. I know my share of real estate people and I listen when I'm having a conversation. I heard there beliefs. That doesn't make me any form of an expert just like u sure the fvck ain't one either. I'm simply stating my beliefs & u gotta start taking ur lil jabs. I'd be curious which one of us would be more qualified to speak on MIAMI real estate right now. But I don't particularly care either. If you feel the need to be right while u pinch ur pennies or whatever the fvck u said than u got that. Ur right. Smh. While u mention this 75% expansion rate and it being all big business etc yet acknowledge there's a shortage of land, cost of materials has doubled easily, transportation is **** near impossible inside of a set time span what do u think is happening to the lower and middle class people? They're being pushed out of Miami and looking for similar lifestyles in other areas(Tampa,Naples,Jacksonville etc)is that just supposed to keep recycling over and over? Bigger and bigger money will simply keep flooding the market and pushing out the previous tenants? I guess we're now going to be the next Dubai? Millionaires will become the lower class? Cause thats the only way this continues much longer. The average individual is going broke and living check to check. Where is this market gonna find individuals able to sustain it. Let's see if u can keep this simple and civil as a discussion. If not up to u if u respond but I won't if more of the slick **** is involved.
You lost me at slick. Goodnight

Last edited:
Advertisement
Partly, but home prices have risen across the country. Those states you speak of have similar markets. So, it’s made Florida rise at a higher rate as compared to others, but the macro economy is having the greatest impact on home prices. That has been driven by excessive money printing. It’s a simple fact and the way this works. Inflation and economic policy from the White House is driving price increases everywhere. Blame Washington and idiotic policy’s, not a virus. We were a year into the virus and inflation was at 1.6%.
Forgive me for not being up to speed on this stuff but do you think this is something we could fix easily or is the damage beyond repair?

Advertisement
Forgive me for not being up to speed on this stuff but do you think this is something we could fix easily or is the damage beyond repair?
I don’t know if it’s “damage” to home prices. Your Dollar in 2000 is now worth 68 cents. We’re going to have to see the economy contract and have a recession. Two consecutive quarters of negative GDP by definition, at least. The fed will have to cut the supply of money while raising rates. It’s pretty basic fwiw. Housing prices will round out, but a housing bubble isn’t likely. Once mortgage rates get above 7/8, the markets will slow to a crawl. However, until supply outpaces demand, prices won’t be as effected as people would like to think. Cost of labor and goods aren’t coming down anytime soon, so building won’t be cheeper than buying. We’ll all get punished for this administrations fiscal stupidity, until there’s a change: Mercia 🇺🇸

Here is the NCAA Rule:

Off-Campus Contact Within One Mile of Campus Boundaries. Off-campus contact between an institutional staff member and a prospective student-athlete (and those accompanying the prospective student-athlete) and off-campus contact between an enrolled student-athlete and a prospective student-athlete (and those accompanying the prospective student-athlete) may occur during an unofficial visit within one mile of campus boundaries.

Advertisement

Wow. I eyeballed it and said no way, but if your attachment is correct (property line/ campus line), Mario is within the one mile allotment by... less than 71 feet. :)

I'd bet anyone here a nice stack that Mario had compliance sign off on him hosting recruits at this place before he made an offer.

Checkmate, Mario. I hope everyone who is still outside the door realizes its safe to come in now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back