Coach Cristobal New House is his Recruiting Crown Jewel

Advertisement
MarioScarface.jpg

Man, give me an $8 million budget and I want to be on the water lol.
That's not Miami real estate anymore. Right now because of COVID, new yorkers and Californians pumped this market up crazy. People living in shacks that would've sold for 100k before are asking between 6 to 10x on there houses. There's no properties and the cost for materials to build is crazy too. Basically bent over a Barrell right now. This house would've cost him say 2.5 before maybe a lil more. Now it's this.

That's not Miami real estate anymore. Right now because of COVID, new yorkers and Californians pumped this market up crazy. People living in shacks that would've sold for 100k before are asking between 6 to 10x on there houses. There's no properties and the cost for materials to build is crazy too. Basically bent over a Barrell right now. This house would've cost him say 2.5 before maybe a lil more. Now it's this.
Not just Miami man. ****tt is awful everywhere. Here in Jersey which was terrible before, is even worse. COVID f'ed the market up big time

Advertisement
SFLA real estate is out of control, 1MM gets you a ****** ranch just over 2k sqft in CG. The culprit has been Florida's stance on COVID, as well as a 5 million plus shortage on the houses built since the house crisis back in 08. Tough times right now.

Advertisement
Nice home for sure.

I know the cost would be drastically different, but I'm surprised he didn't look on the water. Granted this is a **** poor time to buy a home, so maybe that's down the road when the market tanks.

Gonna be honest... I'd take Lincoln's over this 10 out of 10.

Except the fact it's in Ranchos Palos Verdes and USC is 30 miles north (in the dumpster fire that is L.A. traffic), so no one ever going to head down there.

Mario's spread is two miles from campus.

Cristobal put recruiting and the program first and scored a huge win.

Riley got away from the dumpster fire that is Los Angeles, finding a better neighborhood for his family—but it's far from a recruiting advantage being all the way down south in RPV.

Advantage, Cristobal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back