Coach Coop on twitter

Bro, have you met some of our Fanbase? This guy is far and away the least of our problems. Even with the back hair tattoo contingent of canesfam, nobody’s ever gonna like our fanbase anyway. Too diverse. Too many blacks, too many Jews, too many Latin Americans, etc, remember SEC country is God’s country. So here’s what I say, **** everybody else that‘s not a canes fan. How about that?

Yeah, of ALL the Miami fans that the SEC and F$U hillbillies can make fun of, I would think the LAST guy they would have problems with is a white-guy rapper. That's what all those SEC/F$U guys wanna be anyhow. It's their brand.

Those guys are cranking Bubba Sparxx and then making fun of Coach Coop? GTFOOH...

Advertisement
oh yeah? me too . im old school cane. i grew up walking to the OB in the 80's, meat on a stick, buying the $10 counterfeit printed cane game shirts in the parking lot, running for your general admissions seats in the west end zone, collecting a mountain of plastic game cups out the bleachers after fans left and waiting for the team to come out after games for autographs and the bar across the street after in the 90's...how many of yall remember those days? not too many on here i'm sure, but **** quick to call me out

It's all good, man, I did most of those things too (enrolled at UM in 1986).

I'd simply laugh at your friends, acknowledge that you find Coach Coop funny too, and then point out that having a skinny white rapper as a superfan is a helluva lot better than having racists as fans.

And you KNOW THIS if you spent time around the OB in the 1980s and 1990s. YOU HEARD what the UF and F$U fans were saying under their breath (or loudly) after they had to pay $20 to park in someone's yard. YOU HEARD what they said about the meat-on-a-stick and the neighborhood and the housing and our fans.

Fugg 'em. I grew up in Orlando surrounded by Gaytor fans (and some SemenHole fans too) and I heard all their racist crap my whole life. It will never stop, even if they want to make fun of our Eminem-Lite superfan.

Yamma Yama was a bit unusual. The superfan who always held up poster-board signs is a little strange too. The superfan who wears a full uniform is a little strange too. The guys who wear weird masks are a little strange too. But they are all a part of our crazy fanbase and we love them all.

Oh, but Mr. Two Bits isn't cringe. White guys dressing up like Seminole Indians and performing acts of cultural appropriation isn't cringe.

Fugg 'em.

It's all good, man, I did most of those things too (enrolled at UM in 1986).

I'd simply laugh at your friends, acknowledge that you find Coach Coop funny too, and then point out that having a skinny white rapper as a superfan is a helluva lot better than having racists as fans.

And you KNOW THIS if you spent time around the OB in the 1980s and 1990s. YOU HEARD what the UF and F$U fans were saying under their breath (or loudly) after they had to pay $20 to park in someone's yard. YOU HEARD what they said about the meat-on-a-stick and the neighborhood and the housing and our fans.

Fugg 'em. I grew up in Orlando surrounded by Gaytor fans (and some SemenHole fans too) and I heard all their racist crap my whole life. It will never stop, even if they want to make fun of our Eminem-Lite superfan.

Yamma Yama was a bit unusual. The superfan who always held up poster-board signs is a little strange too. The superfan who wears a full uniform is a little strange too. The guys who wear weird masks are a little strange too. But they are all a part of our crazy fanbase and we love them all.

Oh, but Mr. Two Bits isn't cringe. White guys dressing up like Seminole Indians and performing acts of cultural appropriation isn't cringe.

Fugg 'em.
don't forget the dudes who body paint themselves head to toe in garnet and gold glitter.

don't forget the dudes who body paint themselves head to toe in garnet and gold glitter.

Never.

1693233515084.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
dude makes vanilla Ice Van Winkle look like Piru

definitely get a troll vibe from these videos
Dude u don’t ****e…… not a troll at all. There are bunch of canes You Tube channels. CANES lives outside of CIS.

Bro, have you met some of our Fanbase? This guy is far and away the least of our problems. Even with the back hair tattoo contingent of canesfam, nobody’s ever gonna like our fanbase anyway. Too diverse. Too many blacks, too many Jews, too many Latin Americans, etc, remember SEC country is God’s country. So here’s what I say, **** everybody else that‘s not a canes fan. How about that?
100% no joke- I know an Afro-Cuban dude that converted to Judaism that is a BIG Canes fan. Never stopped eating pork at tailgates though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I aint doing drill in the trenches I aint doing a WWE entrance songs for my team, but thats just me. Couldnt be me tho

Nothing against the rap; slight cringe at the timing. This is either going to go hard later or be mad cringe--just depends on how our season goes. Content is good though, and it lines up with the flare SoFla is known for so no hate.

Advertisement
Back