Coach Coop on twitter

Advertisement
Advertisement
nah cuz. people use his video raps to clown us. i get his horrid rap videos sent to me by Gaytors, jawja and noles regularly. its horrible i cant even defend it
go head partner
Nah, wouldnt want to see you get more videos sent to you that own your world from (checks notes)gayturd & FSU fans. ❄️❄️❄️❄️

Advertisement
Let him fly his orange and green flag!!
Exactly like he’s the least of our problems. He’s not in my go to YouTube channels but every once in a while, he has something funny or actually some good breakdowns and guests. I didn’t set up to defend the guy, but sometimes personal attacks like this especially when I know the guys had a rough year just really get annoying.

Advertisement
Listen i aint "stoppin' the dude. hes probably a really nice dude. im just saying its not a good look for our fan base, ive got buddys that won NC's playing for Gators and Noles that send me his youtube rap videos in our group texts talking ****

dude makes vanilla Ice Van Winkle look like Piru

definitely get a troll vibe from these videos
How I’m the **** u get Troll Vibes from this man & literally all of his videos he’s decked out in Canes Gear & that’s all that’s in his background? U think someone would go through all dat just to troll! U probably the one who’s a Troll

Advertisement
Listen i aint "stoppin' the dude. hes probably a really nice dude. im just saying its not a good look for our fan base, ive got buddys that won NC's playing for Gators and Noles that send me his youtube rap videos in our group texts talking ****

Bro, have you met some of our Fanbase? This guy is far and away the least of our problems. Even with the back hair tattoo contingent of canesfam, nobody’s ever gonna like our fanbase anyway. Too diverse. Too many blacks, too many Jews, too many Latin Americans, etc, remember SEC country is God’s country. So here’s what I say, **** everybody else that‘s not a canes fan. How about that?

Last edited:
nah cuz. people use his video raps to clown us. i get his horrid rap videos sent to me by Gaytors, jawja and noles regularly. its horrible i cant even defend it

The last time I saw this dude was when he put together a Canes hype video talking all kinds of noise about how we were gonna shock the world and beat Bama 2 years ago. I knew right then that this guy could not be taken seriously.

Advertisement
Back