Coach Coop on twitter

Bro, have you met some of our Fanbase? This guy is far and away the least of our problems. Even with the back hair tattoo contingent of canes fans, nobody’s ever gonna like our fanbase anyway. Too diverse. Too many blacks, too many Jews, too many Latin Americans, etc, remember SEC country is God’s country. So here’s what I say, **** everybody else that‘s not a canes fan. How about that?

hahaha at the end of the day youre totally right

Advertisement
never thought id hear "just turn the other cheek or just ignore them" by a Hurricane. times have changed
No we are saying don’t take it out on coop. Do what you want with them - have at it with all the gates and holes. If you can’t battle back over THIS- you have no game.

That's actually @TRick72 , show the little guy some support!!!!!
dead wink martindale GIF

No we are saying don’t take it out on coop. Do what you want with them - have at it with all the gates and holes. If you can’t battle back over THIS- you have no game

Oh Yeah? okay game @Ispyin , so whats a decent rebuttal when i get sent these flaw racial appropriation rap videos sir?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s a good dude. A dork maybe but he loves canes and has fun even if it’s cheesy.

his younger brother died suddenly earlier this year so no one needs to be trolling a cane fan to the end like that - harmless
Respect

Listen i aint "stoppin' the dude. hes probably a really nice dude. im just saying its not a good look for our fan base, ive got buddys that won NC's playing for Gators and Noles that send me his youtube rap videos in our group texts talking ****
Ah so you’re insecure and you need him to stop to protect you from your boys

Got it

He’s a good dude. A dork maybe but he loves canes and has fun even if it’s cheesy.

his younger brother died suddenly earlier this year so no one needs to be trolling a cane fan to the end like that - harmless
just seen this. sorry for your loss bro

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's a cane. His videos are decent. He knows his players & stats. Let him be.

oh yeah? me too . im old school cane. i grew up walking to the OB in the 80's, meat on a stick, buying the $10 counterfeit printed cane game shirts in the parking lot, running for your general admissions seats in the west end zone, collecting a mountain of plastic game cups out the bleachers after fans left and waiting for the team to come out after games for autographs and the bar across the street after in the 90's...how many of yall remember those days? not too many on here i'm sure, but **** quick to call me out

Last edited:
oh yeah? me too . im old school cane. i grew up walking to the OB in the 80's, meat on a stick, buying the $10 counterfeit printed cane game shirts in the parking lot, running for your general admissions seats in the west end zone, collecting a mountain of plastic game cups out the bleachers after fans left and waiting for the team to come out after games for autographs and the bar across the street after in the 90's...how many of yall remember those days? not too many on here i'm sure, but **** quick to call me out
What does that have to do with anything? lol Both can be true. Also I didn't call you out. Plenty remember on here. It's a canes message board & we sucked for 2 decades. No bandwagon fans on here.

Advertisement
Back