Coach Coop on twitter

What does that have to do with anything? lol Both can be true. Also I didn't call you out. Plenty remember on here. It's a canes message board & we sucked for 2 decades. No bandwagon fans on here.
well you did now, so how are both true?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coop seems like a cool guy but brother can you save the diss tracks for big opponents? A Miami (OH) diss track is hilarious though

no. just a good comeback will do. do you have one?
Are you really asking for help dealing with gaytor and semenhole fans?

Hole fan sends you this video:
You: “Wow! That was almost a good joke but it missed wide right”

Gaytor fan sends you this video:
You: “I would’ve never thought Tim Tebow’s new boyfriend was a Canes fan.”

Or you can keep it simple and compare notes for number of rings or head to head record.

never thought id hear "just turn the other cheek or just ignore them" by a Hurricane. times have changed
Lmao. What are we 5. Nobody is telling you not to talk ****. But why does other men’s opinion about a guy you don’t even know bother you.

He’s not on the team or on the staff so why does it matter. Tell them yea it’s lame or corny or whatever and move on.

75% of FSU and UF fans cant read or write above a 3rd grade comprehension. It’s ok

Honestly if the team wasn’t dog **** everyone wouldn’t rag him as hard.

Coop is goofy. Cheesy white boy raps can be funny but add them on to a 5-7 team and it’s brutal lol

But at least we aren’t doing Midnight Yells and kicking our knee like the A&M cult

Advertisement
nah cuz. people use his video raps to clown us. i get his horrid rap videos sent to me by Gaytors, jawja and noles regularly. its horrible i cant even defend it
He may be an ugly dog but he's your ugly dog.. don't forget that.

Bro, have you met some of our Fanbase? This guy is far and away the least of our problems. Even with the back hair tattoo contingent of canesfam, nobody’s ever gonna like our fanbase anyway. Too diverse. Too many blacks, too many Jews, too many Latin Americans, etc, remember SEC country is God’s country.

Didn't meet too many ****** people growing up North Florida, but those I did get to know were Gator fans and Nole fans, unfortunately

Don’t want to bash the dude without knowing..so I’ll ask on here. Is this a Dannyboycane situation?
He lives up in TN and is probably the nicest guy you’ll ever meet. He’s been through some hard times here lately with his little brother passing. Whether you like his content or not this guy doesn’t deserve disrespect.

Advertisement

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

Advertisement
I liked the video, they should play it during warm ups, the fans would go wild. I bet the players would like it too. You know it's part of the history, embrace it.

Advertisement
Back