CMR: "We gotta fill that stadium" for Ga Tech game

Advertisement
If I buy $6 tickets can I move down to a better section if it's not full, or are they strict about that?

They are usually pretty strict about it, pro-stadium type rules. You can give it a shot though.

Buy cheapest tickets and then just stand by the table top in the corner by the bars, I did that for Bethune cookman and had better view of field than sitting in any seat

The Athletic Department should reach out to all the local pee wee leagues and offer free tickets to the upper deck. Free marketing for the future Canes. Not sure if its compliant though. Anyone know?

Advertisement
The Athletic Department should reach out to all the local pee wee leagues and offer free tickets to the upper deck. Free marketing for the future Canes. Not sure if its compliant though. Anyone know?
Not sure about now a days and some coaches would cry that it's about recruiting, giving them to
young football players but before Howard came they used to give them away with a Burger King purchase!

Over 5,500 tickets available on StubHub, starting at $6. Let's fill the bish up.

Update: STILL 4,735 tickets available on Stubhub, starting at $6. There's also thousands of seats still available on UM's website. WTF, Canes fans. 48 hours til kickoff. Ranked top 10, coming off a huge win over our biggest rival. What the **** is your excuse?

Would be disappointing if the Athletic Department doesn't figure out a way to give tickets out to the community by tomorrow. Press release on twitter etc. Buy a sticker for $1 and get a ticket or something. There should be around 5k in the community with kids and friends that would walk up to the gate on Saturday for this.

They are inducting the five UM Hall of Fame players too. I think the place will be packed. Probably close to 60,000, and loud.

Advertisement
6 bucks for a ticket and then 40 for parking, that's one of the biggest barriers to entry for people to go to a game

Parking is $20 in the orange lots..plus I go with other people to split costs. If a $6 dollar ticket and parking is to much for someone I fully advise them to skip the event.

FYI - $10 bucks to park in the yellow lots

Advertisement
Would be disappointing if the Athletic Department doesn't figure out a way to give tickets out to the community by tomorrow. Press release on twitter etc. Buy a sticker for $1 and get a ticket or something. There should be around 5k in the community with kids and friends that would walk up to the gate on Saturday for this.

They're making robocalls trying to move the tickets and reminding people about the date and time change.

They are one of the few places where the ticket office really has to move tickets.

We need a sponsorship program for broke, apathetic Canes fans. $30 a month will give $6 tix and parking to 2 home games for one fan unwilling/unable to go otherwise but still online complaining. Photos and handwritten letters of thanks will be provided.

Advertisement

They're making robocalls trying to move the tickets and reminding people about the date and time change.

They are one of the few places where the ticket office really has to move tickets.

You don't pay much attention to college football do you?

The mere fact that tickets are being sold for $6 is an embarrassment to us all. Anyone within a 3 hour driving distance who does not attend will be branded a traitor to the realm.
im not with this comment. Im a diehard, loyal fan. i legit would rather watch most Canes games at home in the AC, with good angles of the whole field. Idgaf about the cost of tickets. many colleges sell tickets for cheap, shouldn't stand as an embarrassment to us at all.

Over 5,500 tickets available on StubHub, starting at $6. Let's fill the bish up.

Update: STILL 4,735 tickets available on Stubhub, starting at $6. There's also thousands of seats still available on UM's website. WTF, Canes fans. 48 hours til kickoff. Ranked top 10, coming off a huge win over our biggest rival. What the **** is your excuse?

Standing by for the excuse machine.

Fans in south florida who don't go are literally the WOAT.

****, if I lived within 5 hours of the stadium, I'd go every single week.

Makes zero sense. And there's ALWAYS excuses...

Advertisement
Back