CMR: "We gotta fill that stadium" for Ga Tech game

Advertisement
Meat me in the blue lot with [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION].

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall *****es wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up! #RELEVANCE .

Advertisement
If I could drive 8 hours from Philadelphia to Chapel Hill to support the boys, you lazy sunburnt fücks can do the same.

Will be there (4 total) as I have for the past few seasons.

My lil son- Matthew Kane is 9-0 since birth (November 5th) 🙏🏼🙌🏽...and he yells like crazy just seeing his old man act a fool lol.

Advertisement
I will be there supporting the team. GT is a good team, we are coming of a HUGE win, and we are on national TV. The team deserves our support. I ask my fellow fans to make it to the game if they can.

Advertisement
Meat me in the blue lot with [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION].

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall *****es wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up! #RELEVANCE .

Good post fam. Time to represent and support this U or to shut the fock up.

Advertisement
Best seats ever were the old west end zone seats. Sad this stadium does not have that atmosphere

Last edited:
Can't make it from the ATL this week. i'd be willing to buy some tickets for local youth football players if anyone has any ideas on how to make it happen. GO MFin' CANES!

Same here as I can't make many games from Upstate NY and with the kiddos. But I would def be in for chipping in to fill some seats!

GO CANES!
Josh

Advertisement
Back