CMR: "We gotta fill that stadium" for Ga Tech game

Advertisement
We have season tickets and have not missed a home game in years. Don't expect a full stadium. Even though this is a super important game, ga tech does not have name recognition of fsu. n dame or va tech. We have fans that only are interested in going to our so called big rivalry games. Would be happy if there were 50,000 noisy fans at game, so forget about a sold out stadium for this game.

I honestly think we can get more than that. No, GT doesn't have the name recognition of VT or ND, but we're coming off of beating FSU for the first time this decade. We're ranked #10 . I think we can approach 60K.

I'm flying all the way from San Diego Friday to FLL to watch the game. I can't do it every home game but I'm flying again for ND game.

If I buy $6 tickets can I move down to a better section if it's not full, or are they strict about that?

Advertisement
Driving from Polk County, my four will be full. We haven't missed a game in two years (I know big deal, but it's a long drive dammit!)

Advertisement
This is the most important game of the season, think about that for a moment. If it has to be the right "name" opponent for you to go you suck, sorry.
We cannot afford a slip up with VT playing so well, if you claim to be a fan and have the ability you better be there.

If I buy $6 tickets can I move down to a better section if it's not full, or are they strict about that?

Just show the fūck up, noob.

Yesu Kristo!

You’re getting in basically for free and you’re angling to scamming your way to better seats? Fūck man, don’t worry about it and just show up.

We beat fsu and are undefeated, every game is important. Any who can should be there. There is not telling where this season might lead. I went to every game for years waiting for that first NC year. Being at all the games that year made all that wait worth it. After that lost to the gator in the opener, nobody expected that year to end that way. If this one ends up with massive upset of bama in the last game, having been to every game will be a life experience like few are. Physically, games are virtually impossible for me these days or I would be there for what might be the rebirth of the kingdom.

Advertisement
I think there will be an excellent crowd. This will be the first "real" home game of the season, after Bethune, and Toledo who was a decent team but had zero name recognition. Plus, we all know what happens in this city when our teams start winning and are actually in contention for something....attendance gets a noticeable bounce. If we haven't lost yet, that is good for a few thousand more butts in the seats....couple that with coming off a FSU victory and I think we even get a little multiple on top of that.

Coming in friday from denver. Will be there 4 deep early for tailgate. I go to at least one home game a year. I'd go to every game if i was still local.

Advertisement
Living in Atlanta, I just can't make it to more than one game a year. Be there for ND

All the fans that did not show up during the Golden years cannot use those same excuses now. Time to put up or shut up.

Advertisement
Back