CMR: "We gotta fill that stadium" for Ga Tech game

Advertisement
Decided to "upgrade" my seats to the 200 level this season. Nice, comfy good food etc..
But what a boujee type of crowd. Me and the wife have been screaming our ****s off and getting looked at like
we are annoying. Not once have we used any profanity. Don't know who TF sits around us. Cant even tell if they're canes fans. Maybe some corporate seats that they give away.
Next season I'm dipping back with the real MF's. Everyone around is on their phones and issh.
SO if any of you boujee fans are in the 200's and see me and the wife doing what your supposed to do in football games, you know cheering booing shouting out things like "let's o D" etc. Instead of wasting a seat you should hop a long the imminent band wagon cause more of us are coming. Or better yet give away or sell your tickets to real fans that make the stadium shake. Dropping coin for tickets doesn't automatically make you a fan.
Loosing your voice at every home game and staying till the whistle blows would be a start.

Last edited:
Decided to "upgrade" my seats to the 200 level this season. Nice, comfy good food etc..
But what a boujee type of crowd. Me and the wife have been screaming our ****s off and getting looked at like
we are annoying. Not once have we used any profanity. Don't know who TF sits around us. Cant even tell if they're canes fans. Maybe some corporate seats that they give away.
Next season I'm dipping back with the real MF's. Everyone around is on their phones and issh.
SO if any of you boujee fans are in the 200's and see me and the wife doing what your supposed to do in football games, you know cheering booing shouting out things like "let's o D" etc. Instead of wasting a seat you should hop a long the imminent band wagon cause more of us are coming. Or better yet give away or sell your tickets to real fans that make the stadium shake. Dropping coin for tickets doesn't automatically make you a fan.
Loosing your voice at every home game and staying till the whistle blows would be a start.

I sat in the 200 section the first year SLS, never again. Those snobby people never made noise nor were enthusiastic about the game. Sit in the East Endzone now.

Sounds like you might be in [MENTION=1458]De Pinga[/MENTION]'s section.

Advertisement
Mrs. Peruche & I are bringing our 6 year son to his 1st Cane game the Saturday. Add the 3 to the list....

The mere fact that tickets are being sold for $6 is an embarrassment to us all. Anyone within a 3 hour driving distance who does not attend will be branded a traitor to the realm.

Is SunPass the same as at the dolphin games for parking? Anyone know the price for the SunPass parking for the Canes games?

Advertisement

What section are you in?

Advertisement
I'll be there with my group in 102 as always.

Also, please stop with the "let people move down to the open lower level seats". If you want to sit there, pay for the ticket. There's plenty available. Don't be a cheap *** who buys the cheapest ticket and then es that security won't let him sit in the 100 section. If you're broke (not Brock) and can only afford the cheap tickets, sit there and make hella noise. I did it for years when I was younger and could only afford the cheapest tickets available.

Advertisement

Sounds like you might be in [MENTION=1458]De Pinga[/MENTION]'s section.

I moved to the 200 level to get away from the peasants

I couldn't make it to this game, so I dropped the price on my tickets to next to nothing so they'd sell, and all five sold in less than 30 minutes. I think it's going to be packed there on Saturday.

I'm outta dad duty Saturday, and bringing 5 goons with me. Fill it up. Oh yeah, and Fook Joe-ja Tech! Credit to Not Since for pushing this yesterday.

Advertisement
Back