CMR Spotting GT 7 free points

Some of you guys are retarded. It didn't start raining until well into the third quarter. The field was not "soggy".

In their defense, the quality of the turf would make anyone believe it had been soaked in water for a week.

Advertisement
I didn’t love the call but the real problem was the execution. Awful kick by Badgley and Berrios just stood there waiting for the ball to go 10 yards as the GT player ran right by him and scooped up the ball.

The thing is on a play like that it just needs to be kicked far enough to go 10 yards. All Badgley had to do was kick it with the side of his foot instead he kicked like an actual onside trying to get a big bounce to it. Just a really poor kick in that situation.

Classic example of genius if it works, corch if it doesn't.

I was OK with the decision. It was there.

It's aggressive, works out like a turnover (extra possession) if it works.

No way in **** they thought a TD return was in the cards.

Advertisement
The play was ABSOLUTELY there. The kick sucked and Berrios had a brain fart but it was right in front of me and clear as day - it should have been an easy recovery.

Have no issues with the call.

The thing is on a play like that it just needs to be kicked far enough to go 10 yards. All Badgley had to do was kick it with the side of his foot instead he kicked like an actual onside trying to get a big bounce to it. Just a really poor kick in that situation.

This 100%. The play was there.

You don't onside kick the ball in that situation. D was playing better and Miami had momentum. Horrible call!!! Langham bailed out Richt in this game. His play calling and decision making was horrible in this game. From 3 fades to 5'9 receivers in the red zone to the onside kick. He single handedly kept them in the game.

This^

Everyone has a bad game at times, even coaches. This was Richt's worst game this season. Hope to see a better coaching and player performance next week.

The ***** flag ****** and everyone else supporting that call must have been watching a different game, I look forward to posting the game tape if I remember to in the morning but all the gtech players had their eyes up field and did not bail...terrible risk reward call

Advertisement
The ***** flag ****** and everyone else supporting that call must have been watching a different game, I look forward to posting the game tape if I remember to in the morning but all the gtech players had their eyes up field and did not bail...terrible risk reward call

^^ this is what a goldenized pu$$$y looks like.

Advertisement

^^ this is what a goldenized pu$$$y looks like.

Actually a goldenized fan wouldn't know bad coaching if it stared them in the face...I like richt but it was a bad call, but you apparently would support 2 gapping if it felt aggressive to you

on a wet field??? fking atrocious call

An onside kick on a wet field that catches the other team by surprise is a bad call? GTFOH. Some of you are the worst fans. Complain that Richt is too conservative, takes a chance that doesn't work and he is the WOAT. Ridiculous.

are you ****ing stupid? a wet field affects the way the ball moves on an onside kick...so it doesnt ****ing matter if it catches them by surprise if the ****ing thing plops on the ground like a potato and only goes 3 yards...it was an unnecessary risk. they hadnt done **** after the first qrtr. Bet on beating them straight up. I've never said **** about richt being too conservative take your strawman and your ****ty logic tfoh

I was just gonna say this.

Can't expect some people to understand this ****. It takes someone who actually knows ball.

The god **** kick was fine. The ball fvckin' died because the field was soggy. Terrible call in that situation.

We just scored and were only down by 1. Kick the ball deep and play defense.

Fans love that stupid **** because it's "ballsy". Yeah rah rah! Big nuts! GTFOH. **** almost lost us the game.

Fine line between ballsy and stupid.

Lol u still butthurt that your boy Moore ain't getting any love from richt? You used to be all up on golden's jock strap back in the day. Now you sound like a jilted high school coach. S Florida prep coaches are the absolute WORST, I tell you.

You dumb *****. WTF does any of this have to do with Moore? I give zero fvcks about that kid or whether Richt loves him.
Stupid a$$ MF'er.

on a wet field??? fking atrocious call

An onside kick on a wet field that catches the other team by surprise is a bad call? GTFOH. Some of you are the worst fans. Complain that Richt is too conservative, takes a chance that doesn't work and he is the WOAT. Ridiculous.

are you ****ing stupid? a wet field affects the way the ball moves on an onside kick...so it doesnt ****ing matter if it catches them by surprise if the ****ing thing plops on the ground like a potato and only goes 3 yards...it was an unnecessary risk. they hadnt done **** after the first qrtr. Bet on beating them straight up. I've never said **** about richt being too conservative take your strawman and your ****ty logic tfoh

I was just gonna say this.

Can't expect some people to understand this ****. It takes someone who actually knows ball.

The god **** kick was fine. The ball fvckin' died because the field was soggy. Terrible call in that situation.

We just scored and were only down by 1. Kick the ball deep and play defense.

Fans love that stupid **** because it's "ballsy". Yeah rah rah! Big nuts! GTFOH. **** almost lost us the game.

Fine line between ballsy and stupid.

I don't believe it had rained before the 3rd quarter... but carry on...

Ok.

Advertisement
Wet field?? It didn't rain till later. Anyway So what!!?? We won

Great call!! Good to see us playing so aggressive.

Unfortunately, it got a terrible result because of poor execution.

Get the BALL 1st of all!! Take the penalty.

Hope CMR continues to make aggressive calls versus playing it safe all the time.

Last edited:
Aggressive call, poor execution. If it didn’t go 10 Braxton has enough awareness to know to take the penalty and just hop on it because it’s a live ball. Whatever, we won people would have lauded richt for a gutsy call if it had worked

It was a ballsy call that backfired. OK.
Love the fact that CMR is willing to throw in and take chances. He had faith in our D to hold them off if we failed to recover.
That gets properly executed, Barrios is on it, and then you're on here singing CMR's praises today.

Lol everyone second guessing him are morans. That was a great decision. If you want to criticize the offense that's fair game. But the onside call was brilliant.

It was a retarded decision, let’s call it what it was. You go into the half with momentum and stopping them and you decide to **** that up by trying to be cute. He almost costed us the game.

Advertisement
Back