CMR Spotting GT 7 free points

AdrianP

Band
Banned
Lol everyone second guessing him are morans. That was a great decision. If you want to criticize the offense that's fair game. But the onside call was brilliant.

hughhoney

Joaquin said dominate
Berrios was all alone. Just poor execution. Can't let that get returned.

GonzoCane

All-ACC
Yeah, it blew up. if it goes ten yards and Berrios gets it Richt is Da Gaawwww on here.

TimeB0mb

Junior
No issue w/ the call - a good kick and we're in position to recover.
It caught GT by surprise. They got lucky. I want Richt to take chances. He had faith in defense that they could stop GT on a short field (and I think we could have, don't think the D gave up points 2nd half). Just bad luck that Berrios didn't jump on it, even if short of 10 yards.

CaneandAbel

Junior
The call was fine but one player is supposed to be back preventing that very outcome. Also Berrios needs to boxout that player cant just run to the spot. Take the penalty if you have too

canecat

Junior
I honestly love that he was willing to take the chance the kick was GAR-BAGE THOUGH.

canes1239

Freshman
No issue w/ the call - a good kick and we're in position to recover.
It caught GT by surprise. They got lucky. I want Richt to take chances. He had faith in defense that they could stop GT on a short field (and I think we could have, don't think the D gave up points 2nd half). Just bad luck that Berrios didn't jump on it, even if short of 10 yards.
We gave up 3, but yeah point taken

jump1cane

Junior
Love the call, execute and the ball is ours. Hate the results, so anyone can second guess the timing. I like not playing scared.

pimpcane1

Junior
You don't onside kick the ball in that situation. D was playing better and Miami had momentum. Horrible call!!! Langham bailed out Richt in this game. His play calling and decision making was horrible in this game. From 3 fades to 5'9 receivers in the red zone to the onside kick. He single handedly kept them in the game.

DaU83

Senior
i was more pissed with the 3 and 11 HB draw vs. that call.. now the execution of the onside was pretty bad.

motorcitycane

Senior
Langham needs to be in in that top 3 of the WR group. Richarda Langham Berrios for the top 3.

motorcitycane

Senior
You love the call when we win the game. Y'all would be willing had we lost.

That's football tho