CMR on Joe Rose right now on the freshmen QB

Advertisement
Odds are super high that Malik Implosier will resurface again. When he strings together a couple good games against a team that isn’t complete dogshyt or a MAC team with a tradition of horrific defenses, then maybe some people will start buying in. Until then, I’m expecting Implosier to resurface the next time we play a decent P5 defense.

I fully expect Rick and Diaz to take a horrible FSU team and turn them into a cross between the 85 Bears and the 84 Dolphins.
People were saying similar things about ND and Va Tech. We showed up for those games. I am hoping we show up for our big games this year as well.

Old habits such as bad penalties, missed assignments and mental mistakes that occurred on both offense and defense (and on special teams).

Simply put many people are assuming that things will either stay the same as the season progresses or things will become worse.

I think there will be players that get better. There will be players that emerge as weapons who are not even factors right now and reps/cohesion can also help units get better.

Not to mention that this team relies a lot of intangibles and confidence. It is very contagious when this team get's a swagger again.

LOL. A team that relies on intangibles is a nice way of saying that the team isn't very good/elite.

LOL. A team that relies on intangibles is a nice way of saying your team isn't very good/elite.
You like to isolate things out of context and run with them.
I am not saying that they rely on intangibles and swag. I am saying it is a factor that can help this team. Confidence is important to most good teams.

As for the good/elite conversation I don't think anyone here is arguing that we are elite so stop making up things.

Please explain what makes you think the deficiencies on this team are simply "old habits" and are just a thing of the past. It looks to me and anyone, who is even remotely objective, that the same issues that plagued the team against LSU and the previous three losses before that are still very much a part of this team.
Its the same old thing man your right, and maleek I'm sure will roll vs the bull**** competition on our sked coming up, which will lead Richt to thump his chest like I told ya so. No it will reer its ugly head again when we play a good team, just like it did with Wisky and LSU. Only thing is now EVERBODY knows how to beat maleek, force him to throw the ball, Damm its almost like high school, and we have a 5th year quarterback at a p5. I didn't like Richt when we hired him, don't like his demeanor, has no fire, so ho hum it posses me off. He walks around with his play chart like it has something on it, **** he don't have but 2 pass plays to each side, neither to the TE. I like him less now than I did when he came aboard, UGA fans couldn't wait to get rid of him, and I don't blame em. He says he plays the guy that gives us the best chance to win ? I think part of the problem is Perry is not as good as he thought he would be, and I can see that, so just skip him and put somebody else in. This crap about seniority is just that, crap, its too thin. His hardheadedness, his unwilling to change, is what got his *** fired. If a person can't change and adapt he won't be around very long, and his sideline demeanor says he's guaranteed a job here till he walks away. Our chicken **** administration is to blame, if UGA would have just waited another week to fire his lame ***

Advertisement
Old habits such as bad penalties, missed assignments and mental mistakes that occurred on both offense and defense (and on special teams).

Simply put many people are assuming that things will either stay the same as the season progresses or things will become worse.

I think there will be players that get better. There will be players that emerge as weapons who are not even factors right now and reps/cohesion can also help units get better.

Not to mention that this team relies a lot of intangibles and confidence. It is very contagious when this team get's a swagger again.
Colombia, man you are a very good, and smart poster, I enjoy reading your stuff. You always have such a good attitude even in bad times, my hats off to you, you can hold you liquor much better than I. Hopefully in the end Richt gets this all figured out. Go Canes !!!

Colombia, man you are a very good, and smart poster, I enjoy reading your stuff. You always have such a good attitude even in bad times, my hats off to you, you can hold you liquor much better than I. Hopefully in the end Richt gets this all figured out. Go Canes !!!
I look at problems as things that can be solved. Not as things to cry about or complain about.
Hopefully the coaching staff figures out a way to solve many of our problems and the players take some responsibility and execute. We have the talent and the schedule to put up some good numbers and get on a winning streak again.

Advertisement
That does not mean that the team will revert to old habbits and lose to another team on our schedule in a similar fashion. And it does not mean that Rosier will be the only reason we lose a game.

Can it happen? Sure. I am not going to say I am confident that we will beat every team on the schedule.
But I do think this team can get better and I do think this team can beat every team on this schedule.
I will be patient to see how the season progresses before making bold predictions.

I can respect ur optimism. I’m not here to change ur feelings. However, I will say nothing has changed. The only thing that’s changed is the strength of our last two opponents. The team is still struggling to move the ball, even against inferior opponents. The defense is giving up the middle like a thot on the hoe stroll. Knowles and Smith are still getting first crack off the bench.

So I’ll just say this; until we play another Power 5 team, we’re still on a four game losing streak. I only wanted these 3 games to see how our future would look at the QB position and can’t even get that.

I can respect ur optimism. I’m not here to change ur feelings. However, I will say nothing has changed. The only thing that’s changed is the strength of our last two opponents. The team is still struggling to move the ball, even against inferior opponents. The defense is giving up the middle like a thot on the hoe stroll. Knowles and Smith are still getting first crack off the bench.

So I’ll just say this; until we play another Power 5 team, we’re still on a four game losing streak. I only wanted these 3 games to see how our future would look at the QB position and can’t even get that.
No one is asking you to challenge feelings or to debate with me about how I feel.

I am saying that it is a long season and we have to observe how it actually plays out before burying them with more losses when we haven't even hit October.
People see me as optimistic because I am saying to be patient.
I just think people are overly pessimistic and will drag players and coaches through the mud before they have even had a chance to get into conference play yet.

Advertisement
you mean the virginia tech game that we dominated, but was still kept close because our quarterback threw 3 interceptions?
We won that game. If we beat VA Tech again like that In 2018 we all shoud be more than happy.

Someone needs to ask Richt, "Coach, why can other coaches get freshmen QBs on the field and performing at a high level, but you require a QB to be half way to AARP before they can get playing time?"

His offense is more complex. No looking to the sideline and getting the checks from the OC. You step to the line and run the team with tempo. Unfortunately Malik is what he is and limits the offense to some degree. You'll see higher level offense when a more talented QB who understands the system runs it differently. Jarren is almost there and we need to continue to recruit talent players at that position.

Advertisement
I’m not sure that’s a valid excuse in year 3.
It’s not year 3 for Perry, Weldon, or Williams.
When Perry got here he couldn’t tell a playbook from a comic book. Weldon is smoking pot in the bathroom and going face deep in some trashy sorority girl’s ***. Neither of these have shown maturity or willingness to take this opportunity seriously. Weldon can’t stay on the field, and in 9 scrimmages, Perry has broken 50% passing once and has twice as many turnovers as TDs. Not to mention he has problems handling the most basic part of playing QB, the center exchange, and still lowers his eyes too soon and chooses to freelance rather than run the play.

Williams just got here, and he already seems to have more above the neck than the other two, but you can’t possibly expect him to be more competent running our offense behind this soft *** line than a guy who’s been in the system three years.

Kaaya leaving early and Allison listening to his cvnt dad and transferring to WVU to sit on his *** rather than competing for a starting job here is what fvcked us.

Rosier should have never been the starter here. Richt said he’d never play here. And for two years he’s practically begged someone to grow the fvck up and take control of this team.

Jack Allison would be starting right now for us if it wasn’t for people like Pete “The False Prophet” Plug doing everything in their power to convince people that Perry was Richt’s hand picked QB to run his new Spread Option/RPO offense.

Add that to him getting his teeth kicked in behind our garbage o-line when Richt made QBs live for a scrimmage, and he said ***** this. I’m not getting my brains bashed in just to sit behind a one read back yard football player.

It’s not year 3 for Perry, Weldon, or Williams.
When Perry got here he couldn’t tell a playbook from a comic book. Weldon is smoking pot in the bathroom and going face deep in some trashy sorority girl’s ***. Neither of these have shown maturity or willingness to take this opportunity seriously. Weldon can’t stay on the field, and in 9 scrimmages, Perry has broken 50% passing once and has twice as many turnovers as TDs. Not to mention he has problems handling the most basic part of playing QB, the center exchange, and still lowers his eyes too soon and chooses to freelance rather than run the play.

Williams just got here, and he already seems to have more above the neck than the other two, but you can’t possibly expect him to be more competent running our offense behind this soft *** line than a guy who’s been in the system three years.

Kaaya leaving early and Allison listening to his cvnt dad and transferring to WVU to sit on his *** rather than competing for a starting job here is what fvcked us.

Rosier should have never been the starter here. Richt said he’d never play here. And for two years he’s practically begged someone to grow the fvck up and take control of this team.
Tell me all you want about Perry being dumb and Weldon being a drug addict and Alison being a **** and this and that and everything in between. Year 3. If you can’t get a better QB ready than Rosier in year 3 either via freshmans or a transfer, then you’ve botched the QB situation.

I’m not one of those mush heads who think the season is over. But we need much better QB play if we are going to win the Coastal and make noise in the ACCCG. And Rick’s supposed expertise is QBs. I’m not impressed with his acumen with QBs over the last 6 years or so.

Tell me all you want about Perry being dumb and Weldon being a drug addict and Alison being a **** and this and that and everything in between. Year 3. If you can’t get a better QB ready than Rosier in year 3 either via freshmans or a transfer, then you’ve botched the QB situation.

I’m not one of those mush heads who think the season is over. But we need much better QB play if we are going to win the Coastal and make noise in the ACCCG. And Rick’s supposed expertise is QBs. I’m not impressed with his acumen with QBs over the last 6 years or so.
I think he's showing his QB expertise by getting a tune out of Rosier.

Advertisement
Back