CMR on Joe Rose right now on the freshmen QB

Advertisement
Coach CMR absolutely TRIES NOT to " run up the score " on inferior opponents. Whereas your Dabo's, Urban's, Jimbo's Frost's and like-minded ilk DON'T have a problem with kicking an inferior opponent in the balls, when he's down on the ground ( I call this the good ol' boy mentality of death and destruction. :youre-nuts:). dUh.
Get it thru your thick skull. It's not about running up the score. It's about getting your backups meaningful snaps so they're ready to play when called upon. Who gives a s*** about running up the score. You have to get your backups ready no matter what. If CMR was worried about running up the score, we wouldn't have had our backups throwing passes up by 50 on Savanna State.

Maybe Richt was more interested in observing the 2nd team OL and their run blocking ability.

Advertisement
I think everyone needs to calm down and not take "coach speak" as gospel

Perry had every chance to become the starter in the off season ,,, he didnt ,,,,,
- in fact he got suspended and while we dont know the reason, the fact that CMR suspended him tells me more than a comment on a weekly radio show ,,,,,please

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back