CMR on hot105

I like Boca.

I like Richt.

I like "our first real coach in over a decade."

I don't like CMR, either.

Advertisement
CMR is respectful and simple.

Better than getting into "Richt the Preacher" "Deacon Richt" etc. Those are the types of names that are lame AF.

I like CMR. "Richt" is the guy's last name. "Coach Mark Richt" is at least giving him some respect for his title. CMR is what I'll use. Besides, he's earned the nickname, and it's not as if this is his first head coaching gig--who are we to all of sudden change it?

Better than getting into "Richt the Preacher" "Deacon Richt" etc. Those are the types of names that are lame AF.

I like CMR. "Richt" is the guy's last name. "Coach Mark Richt" is at least giving him some respect for his title. CMR is what I'll use. Besides, he's earned the nickname, and it's not as if this is his first head coaching gig--who are we to all of sudden change it?

We're the Miami Hurricanes. We don't just fall in line.

Advertisement
We should have learned our lesson after falling all over each other to come up with nicknames for the last head coach. Let's support the guy but wait until he wins something of meaning before idolizing him with corny nicknames.

His mama name him Mark, Imma call him Mark.

I have not understood the entire calling people by just their last name. It seems to be really ingrained in society now. Seemed kind of disrespectful. Though the CMR thing is confusing and seems equally disrespectful at the same time. The first one you can't be bothered to say the first name or Mr or in this case coach. The second (CMR) seems disrespectful in that you can't be bothered to say the words of his name. If going for the traditional and respectful way then you would probably want to say Coach Richt.

2 pages of **** and still no one can sum what Richt said

Summary please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Advertisement
We should have learned our lesson after falling all over each other to come up with nicknames for the last head coach. Let's support the guy but wait until he wins something of meaning before idolizing him with corny nicknames.

So that's a no vote for "Sir Richts-A-Lot"?

Advertisement

I like it so let's call him SRAL!!!! LOL

Advertisement

"Return of the Mark"?

Advertisement
Back