CMR on hot105

2 pages of **** and still no one can sum what Richt said

Summary please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

4 pages of crap and the summary is: Coach MC.

Come on boss..read between the lines. Same coach speak..Its Hot 105 for christs sake. "Glad to be back home" "Love Miami" "Out recruiting. Need to keep the local boys home. Need help of community" etc etc. Nothing earth shattering. The DJ should have made him request his favorite old school R&B song..Lol. I would have went nuts if buddy had said, "Play me some Michael Jackson, "Don't Stop Till' You Get Enough" or Frankie Beverly "Before I Let Go."..Lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We should have learned our lesson after falling all over each other to come up with nicknames for the last head coach. Let's support the guy but wait until he wins something of meaning before idolizing him with corny nicknames.

His mama name him Mark, Imma call him Mark.

I thought that worked well, though. F A G was a hit.

Advertisement
"Richt Homey Quan"

"Richt Gang"

"Get Richt Or Die Trying"

FB_IMG_1449784532781.jpg

Advertisement
This thread is either the worst thread I have ever read on this site....
... or the best.

I still have not made that determination yet.

2 pages of **** and still no one can sum what Richt said

Summary please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

4 pages of crap and the summary is: Coach MC.

Come on boss..read between the lines. Same coach speak..Its Hot 105 for christs sake. "Glad to be back home" "Love Miami" "Out recruiting. Need to keep the local boys home. Need help of community" etc etc. Nothing earth shattering. The DJ should have made him request his favorite old school R&B song..Lol. I would have went nuts if buddy had said, "Play me some Michael Jackson, "Don't Stop Till' You Get Enough" or Frankie Beverly "Before I Let Go."..Lol.

I'd have gone Barry White. If I ever get a gig where I walk out to address the media this opening is it.

And I'm gonna need a velour track suit.

[video=youtube;G8hC9T-S6Lw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8hC9T-S6Lw[/video]

A brand new crop of dinosaurs wallowing in their never to be regained youth.

Welcome to Jurassic Park.

Not a bad name for our new defense or new IPF; at least the name of a blitz package.
We need some monSTARS on that D.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We should have learned our lesson after falling all over each other to come up with nicknames for the last head coach. Let's support the guy but wait until he wins something of meaning before idolizing him with corny nicknames.

His mama name him Mark, Imma call him Mark.

This^^^^^

Advertisement
Back