CMR on hot105

Advertisement
Sorry for being out of the loop as I live in Austin, TX and am not familiar with this Hot 105. It is another station in a hot area that Golden ducked and Richt isn't?

Advertisement
Stop calling him CMR. It's something those creepy SEC freaks do. We can type out Richt. It's not difficult. CMR is for hayseed SEC fans.

Brother Richt
Rev Richt
Brother Mark
Pastor Richt
Preacher Man
Mark
Richt
Mark Richt
Coach
Coach Mark
Coach Richt
Coach Mark Richt

Call him anything but CMR

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sorry for being out of the loop as I live in Austin, TX and am not familiar with this Hot 105. It is another station in a hot area that Golden ducked and Richt isn't?

Hot 105 is basically the Ole school urban radio station down here. Really only grown folks listen to it. Ole school Teddy Pendergrass, Al Green, and a little bit of new school R&B in the day time.

Him being on Hot 105 would be like Charlie Strong showing up to a Brooks and Dunn concert and performing with them during a set in Austin to promote UT football. Lol.

This thread brought me back to them days trying to tune into Hot 105 and Power 96 from Key West in elementary school...then movin to Southridge and the flexin at Cutler Ridge Mall every weekend with the DJ Laz, Felix Slammin Samma, and the more urban at the time HOT 105 killin the boom. Hung out with DJ laz before the 1992 (?) Klingler UH game in the OB, standin in the real WEZ. TImes aint never gonna be the same. They can be good now, more money, more degrees, more everything than I know what to do with. Started from the bottom but now we here......but **** I miss them days, King of Bass, Cutler Ridge, 184th St fo life, if you don't know...you just dont know.

Advertisement
This thread brought me back to them days trying to tune into Hot 105 and Power 96 from Key West in elementary school...then movin to Southridge and the flexin at Cutler Ridge Mall every weekend with the DJ Laz, Felix Slammin Samma, and the more urban at the time HOT 105 killin the boom. Hung out with DJ laz before the 1992 (?) Klingler UH game in the OB, standin in the real WEZ. TImes aint never gonna be the same. They can be good now, more money, more degrees, more everything than I know what to do with. Started from the bottom but now we here......but **** I miss them days, King of Bass, Cutler Ridge, 184th St fo life, if you don't know...you just dont know.
So...your younger years were really special. I've never heard that before.

Advertisement
Meanwhile, back in Jersey Al can be heard saying "****....that's a smart a move. Wish I would have thought of that. Touché Richt, touché."
Al thinks touché is a french desert

Has this website ever birthed anything gayer than using CMR in general communication?

My doctor told me today that my AIDS was caused by reading CMR on here.

LMFAO!!!
Brother Richt
Rev Richt
Brother Mark
Pastor Richt
Preacher Man
Mark
Richt
Mark Richt
Coach
Coach Mark
Coach Richt
Coach Mark Richt

Call him anything but CMR
and can we quit the fuggin USCe/USCw ****.....Univ of south Carolina aint never been USC....USC is in Cali

good times man...BTW are you a long time lurker with inside info? lol

So...your younger years were really special. I've never heard that before.

LOL!!

Advertisement
Back