CMR on hot105

Advertisement
I think I might still have a "she's only rock n roll" sticker laying around at home. Goat sticker.

Man it was good hearing him on Hot 105...this is a great publicity move because The majority of Hot 105 listeners are parents of recruits in the inner cities of Palm Beach, Broward, and Dade. Even James T was pushing kids to play for The U

Care to recap for those who missed it? Is there a podcast?

Wasn't nothing serious it was James T welcoming him back to The U. Funny thing is he came on shortly after "I Wanna *** U Up" from Color Me Badd lmao!

Maybe we should call him Nino Brown! #CMB

CMR is respectful and simple.

Better than getting into "Richt the Preacher" "Deacon Richt" etc. Those are the types of names that are lame AF.

I like CMR. "Richt" is the guy's last name. "Coach Mark Richt" is at least giving him some respect for his title. CMR is what I'll use. Besides, he's earned the nickname, and it's not as if this is his first head coaching gig--who are we to all of sudden change it?

Miami!

Advertisement
We should have learned our lesson after falling all over each other to come up with nicknames for the last head coach. Let's support the guy but wait until he wins something of meaning before idolizing him with corny nicknames.

His mama name him Mark, Imma call him Mark.
This

Can we not call Coach Richt "CMR"?. That is a creepy SEC habit to call players and coaches by their first name (as if they know them personally) or by acronyms (SMag or Smegma for Sean Maguire or JW5 for the rapist). It shows an unhealthy obsession/adoration that is creepy and unprofessional.

Call the guy by his godd@m last name. Plus, let's continue to be different then them. We always have been and always will be. Go Canes!

A brand new crop of dinosaurs wallowing in their never to be regained youth.

Welcome to Jurassic Park.

Good one. I am not watching grandchildren go though that process. It was fun pointing out to our kids when they became pathetic old people clinging to their youth. Now it is the grandkids. Last week I watch our newest, a 18 month old boy, show is 14 year old know everything sister how to use something on her ipad. I use a mobility scooter on cruises, so I went over to her, patted her head and gave her a key. "You'll be needing this sooner than you think and I might not remember you by then, so here is your own key."

Advertisement
When is he going to be on WSHE?

That was money right there! You brought me all the way back to the WSHE, Zeta4, K102 days. Nothing like those stations exist in South Florida anymore.

Forget WSHE. Bring back the Magic Bus!

hKNc52D.jpg

Meanwhile, back in Jersey Al can be heard saying "****....that's a smart a move. Wish I would have thought of that. Touché Richt, touché."

You give him too much credit. Part of his demise was his stubbornness to admit his way didn't work.

LMAO! All I remember about Hot 105, was listening to the Top 5 At 9 growing up.
But I remember when those pirate/bootleg radio stations started poppin' up in the early to mid-90s, really changed the game. Anybody remember when Uncle Al was on either 90.5 or 90.9?

Advertisement
This thread brought me back to them days trying to tune into Hot 105 and Power 96 from Key West in elementary school...then movin to Southridge and the flexin at Cutler Ridge Mall every weekend with the DJ Laz, Felix Slammin Samma, and the more urban at the time HOT 105 killin the boom. Hung out with DJ laz before the 1992 (?) Klingler UH game in the OB, standin in the real WEZ. TImes aint never gonna be the same. They can be good now, more money, more degrees, more everything than I know what to do with. Started from the bottom but now we here......but **** I miss them days, King of Bass, Cutler Ridge, 184th St fo life, if you don't know...you just dont know.
Thats Eureka Drive. Ridge class of 00'. Like you said, if you dont know then you just dont know

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back