CMR calling on Fans for the CUSE Game

Advertisement
You can always tell the fakes. They love to use these attendance threads as a way to stick a shiv in their supposedly beloved UM. And they usually have very recent join dates.

Morons will continue to think that a tiny private school in a major metropolitan city should draw 90k every week. We actually draw incredibly well for a tiny private school.

Oregon built a reputation as one of the greatest home fields in football drawing just about the same numbers we do.

I don't think most of these dummies with no connection to UM understand how small our school is and how diverse the area is as well as the student body.

You can always tell the fakes. They love to use these attendance threads as a way to stick a shiv in their supposedly beloved UM. And they usually have very recent join dates.

Morons will continue to think that a tiny private school in a major metropolitan city should draw 90k every week. We actually draw incredibly well for a tiny private school.

Oregon built a reputation as one of the greatest home fields in football drawing just about the same numbers we do.

I don't think most of these dummies with no connection to UM understand how small our school is and how diverse the area is as well as the student body.

So true, when people asked me where I went to school and I said Miami, they'll be like "**** that's a huge school". I always have to inform them that there are only 10k undergraduates.

Advertisement
I'm still a big believer that the stadium we play in does us no favors.

Below is what our games look like with a decent turn out (prob around 50K here)

stadium.jpg

See how the crowd is spread all over the place? Having upperdecks around the entire stadium makes the crowd look less dense. Tarping the upper deck endzones would really help IMO. Also, the bright colored turquoise seats contrast each fan, making each empty seat jump out at you. Darker colored seats IMO are the way to go.

Orange Bowl:

OrangeBowl.7.jpg

There's honestly less fans here than in the Hard Rock photo, but it doesn't look as empty. Again, seats are more condensed due to the Eastern portion of the stadium.

Doak Campbell:

doak-campbell-stadium-alex-owen.jpg

Another example of how seats are more concentrated around the field. There's only 3 upper decks.

UGA:

venue-section-318-view.jpg

Get the idea?

Us playing in an NFL stadium does us no favors IMO.

South beach and coconut grove sea food festivals tomorrow. Miami heat pacers at 8. A bunch of other stuff this weekend too. If we get 55k it means it’s real fans out there and it will be LOUD! I’ll be here with the wife section 247 with the fake turnover chain and everything. Another raspy voice for Sunday morning.

View attachment 52342

See how the crowd is spread all over the place? Having upperdecks around the entire stadium makes the crowd look less dense. Tarping the upper deck endzones would really help IMO. Also, the bright colored turquoise seats contrast each fan, making each empty seat jump out at you. Darker colored seats IMO are the way to go.

Orange Bowl:

View attachment 52343

There's honestly less fans here than in the Hard Rock photo, but it doesn't look as empty. Again, seats are more condensed due to the Eastern portion of the stadium.

Doak Campbell:

View attachment 52344

Another example of how seats are more concentrated around the field. There's only 3 upper decks.

UGA:

View attachment 52345

Get the idea?

Who gives a fūck.

We’re not going to be playing anywhere else in the foreseeable future, we’re winning, gertting good crowds, and the stadium is rocking.

Why are people so fūcking obsessed with a few empty seats in the upper deck, and oh no, how it looks to other fans.

And then they post a multiple pic treatise on how bad we look compared to other stadiums.

Just get the fūck over it and show the fūck up and cheer.

They care so much about how it looks because they care what their dopey friends say to them. If we can get 55k for home games and they're involved like they were against GT then we're doing great.

If you want to tarp the upper deck that's great. But then you can't sell any of the cheap upper deck tickets to fans who can only afford those.

55k should be applauded not mocked by alleged UM fans.

Advertisement

View attachment 52342

Orange Bowl:

View attachment 52343

Doak Campbell:

View attachment 52344

UGA:

View attachment 52345

Get the idea?

Who gives a fūck.

We’re not going to be playing anywhere else in the foreseeable future, we’re winning, gertting good crowds, and the stadium is rocking.

Why are people so fūcking obsessed with a few empty seats in the upper deck, and oh no, how it looks to other fans.

And then they post a multiple pic treatise on how bad we look compared to other stadiums.

Just get the fūck over it and show the fūck up and cheer.

They care so much about how it looks because they care what their dopey friends say to them. If we can get 55k for home games and they're involved like they were against GT then we're doing great.

If you want to tarp the upper deck that's great. But then you can't sell any of the cheap upper deck tickets to fans who can only afford those.

55k should be applauded not mocked by alleged UM fans.

You are super emotional about the internet. Yikes.

Only ones bytching about how it looks are the ones that don't go to the games. It is LOUD in person and that stadium is rocking w/ 55k. Get any recruit down there in person and that negative recruiting against us for not having a good atmosphere goes right out the window

Yikes?

Who’s the super emotional one?

It might be the guy crying about how the stadium looks and then posting 50 pictures to sell his point.

Advertisement
gimme that ga-tech crowd every single time. place was ******* wild & rocking. roof does an incredible job of holding in the sound, and there's something different about a true miami fan that makes them worth double any other team's fan when it comes to the amount of noise they can create

gimme that ga-tech crowd every single time. place was ******* wild & rocking. roof does an incredible job of holding in the sound, and there's something different about a true miami fan that makes them worth double any other team's fan when it comes to the amount of noise they can create

Amen

Advertisement
Way better stadium, just need to fill it. Show up, invite friends, be loud!!!

I bi tch about it, and I go to the games. The atmosphere with 55k is great. The atmosphere when it's full (like the FSU game last year) was something else. I want that every game.

(anyone else having issues with the profanity filter being on when it's not supposed to be?)

Last edited:
Uni colors and stadium crowd pics ... SMH. I was at FSU and UFag games and GT w the rain was loudest. It got insane for awhile and the play reflected it! Half the crowd were not opponents- it was 75% pshychos losing their ****!

[]_[]

Ever notice how the same posters always show up in the "attendance" threads with the same "concerns".

I love how school A can have 48K in a 50K stadium and they're great, but Miami has 55K in a 65K stadium and "nobodies there", FFS even Syracuse wanted to try to talk trash about Miami's attendance, comical when you consider their stadium holds 35K and they draw better for basketball than they do football.

Advertisement
Back