CMR calling on Fans for the CUSE Game

Advertisement
Can’t wait to see this on again Saturday.

View attachment 52263

What people just aren’t getting is that theU is the best entertainment bang for the buck in town. Bar none. Nothing comes close.

MIAMI SMOKE 1.jpg

Can’t make this Saturday because my mother has walking pneumonia(it fuggin sucks) but I made sure to sell my tix!

I wish we would tarp most if not all of the upper deck endzones. The GT crowd was very good except for those areas (especially the west upper deck endzone), and it looks like it'll be a similar story for Syracuse as there's still thousands of seats available in those sections.

Even better, give the tix to local grade schools. Have them grow up Canes.

Advertisement
Ill be there like every home game, usually have about 10-12 with me. This week it'll be about 25 of us. Section 135 is gonna be making some noise, you can believe that.

Advertisement
I wish we would tarp most if not all of the upper deck endzones. The GT crowd was very good except for those areas (especially the west upper deck endzone), and it looks like it'll be a similar story for Syracuse as there's still thousands of seats available in those sections.

Even better, give the tix to local grade schools. Have them grow up Canes.

This. Why aren't we doing this with the upper endzone and corner sections more. Maybe there is some NCAA thing hindering this but then charge them $1 a seat but pay for their transportation to and from the stadium.

My parole officer won't let me go out of state for a football game. I'm thinking about going anyway.

I would stuff a couple of pillows under the blanket in my bed and call him to say you are in bed with the flu... and then ...

The problem is that Miami is basically a pro sports city. If we can make it to 10-0 that stadium will be jammed packed

Advertisement
The problem is that Miami is basically a pro sports city. If we can make it to 10-0 that stadium will be jammed packed

If we get to 10-0, the next game we will play at the Rock won't be until 2018. Our 11th game is @Pitt to close out the season.

South Florida is an "event" city. Would love to say that we are going to get a great crowd for Syracuse but we wont.

Now when ND comes to town it will be standing room only especially if we are undefeated. Every bandwagon Miami fan will come out the woodworks.

Just the way it is.

Advertisement
Low key it is kinda sad that a fan base who always says they bleed orange and green has to have the HC tell us to go to the games for a 5-0 team that has won 10 straight. I'd go if I didn't work on Saturdays.

A program for people to donate money to disperse low cost tickets to the community would be cool to help fill some of those upper deck sections up. For relatively nothing when crowd funded you could send a ton of kids from the local middle schools to these games.

Advertisement
Back