CMR calling on Fans for the CUSE Game

South Florida is an "event" city. Would love to say that we are going to get a great crowd for Syracuse but we wont.

Now when ND comes to town it will be standing room only especially if we are undefeated. Every bandwagon Miami fan will come out the woodworks.

Just the way it is.

Depends what you mean by great. Last week against Georgia Tech it was a **** good crowd, and I think that’s what we get for Syracuse. Why wouldn’t we?

Advertisement
Low key it is kinda sad that a fan base who always says they bleed orange and green has to have the HC tell us to go to the games for a 5-0 team that has won 10 straight. I'd go if I didn't work on Saturdays.

Strong until the "I'd go IF..." But I understand. I too would be there if not for the fact that have serious mobility issues and heat is a real life threat. Oh, I guess I should criticize you. Hey, couple of you all go for me and my man Chosen.

A program for people to donate money to disperse low cost tickets to the community would be cool to help fill some of those upper deck sections up. For relatively nothing when crowd funded you could send a ton of kids from the local middle schools to these games.

In!

I wish we would tarp most if not all of the upper deck endzones. The GT crowd was very good except for those areas (especially the west upper deck endzone), and it looks like it'll be a similar story for Syracuse as there's still thousands of seats available in those sections.

agreed. I always check this too..i think it would be much better to have tarps and look full, then no tarps and have a lot of empty seats. ive had discussions with some of these decisions makers at the school. (specifically Dan Boyd) hope they do something.

I wish we would tarp most if not all of the upper deck endzones. The GT crowd was very good except for those areas (especially the west upper deck endzone), and it looks like it'll be a similar story for Syracuse as there's still thousands of seats available in those sections.

Even better, give the tix to local grade schools. Have them grow up Canes.

Totally on board. Mention this to Dan Boyd with the school. he actually listened and returned my phone calls and emails about attendance. the more people that mention this, the better

Advertisement

Even better, give the tix to local grade schools. Have them grow up Canes.

This. Why aren't we doing this with the upper endzone and corner sections more. Maybe there is some NCAA thing hindering this but then charge them $1 a seat but pay for their transportation to and from the stadium.

agreed

A program for people to donate money to disperse low cost tickets to the community would be cool to help fill some of those upper deck sections up. For relatively nothing when crowd funded you could send a ton of kids from the local middle schools to these games.

I talked to Dan Boyd with the school about this and I really hope they do something like this.

Trying to figure out how lack of attendance from fans is rationalized by South Florida "culture" but players native to this very same culture are "traitors" for wanting to go elsewhere:

d95.jpg

Advertisement
Low key it is kinda sad that a fan base who always says they bleed orange and green has to have the HC tell us to go to the games for a 5-0 team that has won 10 straight. I'd go if I didn't work on Saturdays.

PTO bro. PTO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I talked to Dan Boyd with the school about this and I really hope they do something like this.

I'd donate to that.

I would to. Would be great to get more kids right. In our backyard to fall in love with the canes like most of us have. And it will dispelled the only recruiting tactic against us.

Win Win scenario.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Strong until the "I'd go IF..." But I understand. I too would be there if not for the fact that have serious mobility issues and heat is a real life threat. Oh, I guess I should criticize you. Hey, couple of you all go for me and my man Chosen.

Question:
Do they have a handicap section? I am not in a wheelchair but can't climb too many steps due to a heart condition.

Question:
Do they have a handicap section? I am not in a wheelchair but can't climb too many steps due to a heart condition.

You can ride escalators above the lower level, not sure where the entrance to the lower level is but I think you climb up. The higher the row in the 200s, the less steps. Pretty sure you go up in the top section. So lowest row at the bottom, highest in the middle and lowest at the top, I think. I know for sure the middle goes high to low in steps. They also have handicapped parking right in front of the stadium

Advertisement
Still a ****load of tickets available on the UM ticket site, and about 3,500 more available on Stubhub. Sigh.

Question:

Dude have you watched the ending of our last two games? If you worried about steps you shouldn't even listen to this **** on the radio.

this is a great idea

Advertisement
Back