Clyde Pinder Jr.

I want Pinder...of course im bias he is bahamian. But i want Pinder as the "smaller " type dt or 1 tech. Between he and Henry Bryant could fight for that offer. Those DT's at that size are a PROBLEM...and something VT lived off for years....we have one in Nesta...but these kids would be 2 away...Go get one of Pinder and Bryant.....considering i dont see the big bag schools like Bama sniffing around and i think we can out recruit the othe rbig 2 instates for them

Smaller type DT & 1 tech don’t go together bruh.....it’s quite the opposite.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll take it - at least the height.

Our very best DTs were 6'1" - 6'2" (Brown, Wilfork, Sapp and Kennedy).

Silvera fits in the mold.

Hope he's the next big timer at DT for us.

Thats what im saying 6'1-6'2 280-300 aint really undersized...feel me?. Its not prototypical but at that size at DT can work in our defense.

Those 2 guys running almost 5.0 is rather good too

Advertisement
Who are the other options that are preventing him from getting an offer

Some current DT offers, INCLUDING Big SSDE...

I believe all 3 IMG kids including commit Riggins
Commit Moise
2 GA kids
2 NC kids
Jalen Carter
Elijah Roberts
Gurvan Dexter (UF Commit)
Timmy Smith

Florida non offers (all seem to 6'0 TOPS...More like 5'11)
Neal
Pinder
H. Bryant

Nesta isn’t taller than Larry Hodges who you swear is short...

Nesta also isnt out running routes. He's a DT thats solid size for him. Hodges is short for his position but im good on his talent level...just needs to reshape the body a bit and he can be Brevin Jordan lite.

Advertisement
But not every elite d1 tackle needs to be Calais Campbell. But I understand what your saying.
I agree with that as well but I do think the staff has guys higher on the board. When we do Paradise I’m sure Miami will up the tempo on targeting the guys they want and Pinder should be apart of that.

A slightly shorter DT with get off and the right body type to still carry 300 lbs without looking sloppy has a leverage advantage when he goes up against those 6'4+" guards. Dangerous for a 3-tech in our system.

Advertisement
A slightly shorter DT with get off and the right body type to still carry 300 lbs without looking sloppy has a leverage advantage when he goes up against those 6'4+" guards. Dangerous for a 3-tech in our system.

You know he would dangerous in Miami's defense is 2020 DT Timothy Smith
All 6'4" 340lbs of him.

Advertisement
Back