Clyde Pinder Jr.

Advertisement
hes at mcdougal what seems to be some kind of new prep post grad thing i think.

He was the reason carol city had to vacate games

Looks like McDougle is gonna be a prep school of some sort in Deerfield Beach.
Tunsil is the recruiting coordinator.
Former Cane Derrick Crudup's dad, Derrick Sr., is the head coach. Played at OU and with the Raiders.
Looks like he was previously coaching HS football in Palm Beach.

He might not have a spot. We have 2 D tackles committed. Samuel Anaele can grow into one as well making it 3. We just took 3 this class (excluding the transfer) and we are only graduating 2 (bethel and the transfer). Not sure if we take one more unless they are elite.
Not your decision, but you always take top caliber DT's that want in regardless of numbers. I'd take top a notch DL any day and take the hit at another position. Rare to ideal number at all positions anyway.

Was top 5 on defense at the opening today. Do you think he is better then Riggins? Seems like his stock is about to explode.

Advertisement
i do, but where as riggins been. has he participated in any camps, is he injured?
I like him better too. Has some really good handwork and moves well for his size. You’d think Riggins will be in Orlando next week for the opening if he is gonna camp.

I want Pinder...of course im bias he is bahamian. But i want Pinder as the "smaller " type dt or 1 tech. Between he and Henry Bryant could fight for that offer. Those DT's at that size are a PROBLEM...and something VT lived off for years....we have one in Nesta...but these kids would be 2 away...Go get one of Pinder and Bryant.....considering i dont see the big bag schools like Bama sniffing around and i think we can out recruit the othe rbig 2 instates for them

Advertisement
with heels on
15505335163202572215398082226946.jpg

Advertisement
Dawg i know Nesta personally. He is about 6'1 and still plenty big enough though

Take it up with 247 and Miami SID.

But we are talking about 1 inch here but he shouldnt be listed as undersized either.

Advertisement
Take it up with 247 and Miami SID.

But we are talking about 1 inch here but he shouldnt be listed as undersized either.

Thats what im saying 6'1-6'2 280-300 aint really undersized...feel me?. Its not prototypical but at that size at DT can work in our defense.

Those 2 guys running almost 5.0 is rather good too

Advertisement
Back