Clinton Portis Guilty of Fraud (Update, post #40)

1de6cf7bca0ded56fe5407eb4f8335243eb1da1b_00.jpg
"Shoulda called me ... **** !"

Advertisement
The real fraud is that there isn't universal care for all in this country.

Anyhow, pay it back, slap on the wrist, some community service and probation I'm guessing.
Agree with you about universal healthcare. The other part is laughable though. Insurance fraud is serious business. He’s going to get slapped alright, with a prison sentence.

Advertisement
Gotcha,..cp didn't stay straight, got it!
Why was he (of the other 12 involved, or associated with) the only player mentioned, with his learning institution. They were only referred to by name,..only the hurricane, had his Alma matter mentioned!!
Bull ****!!

Advertisement
Gotcha,..cp didn't stay straight, got it!
Why was he (of the other 12 involved, or associated with) the only player mentioned, with his learning institution. They were only referred to by name,..only the hurricane, had his Alma matter mentioned!!
Bull ****!!
I believe the others could be in even more trouble or these 3 were the ring leaders.

Why was he (of the other 12 involved, or associated with) the only player mentioned, with his learning institution. They were only referred to by name,..only the hurricane, had his Alma matter mentioned!! Bull ****!!
He's the only one worth mentioning at collegiate/pro level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Must be really hard up for cash or doesn't care about life in federal lockup as one would think the lack of any paid restitution pre-sentencing wasn't a good optic for Portis.

Advertisement
Back