Clinton Portis Guilty of Fraud (Update, post #40)

Advertisement
Sucks to hear. Wish we had a guy like Portis or McGahee on the roster right now, hopefully when healthy Chaney can be the next great.

Advertisement
He and other players are charged with defrauding the NFL Players Health Insurance Program.

OUCH.

Whole division at FBI that specializes in these cases.

HUGE $$$$ to private and public insurers.

Portis also had a warrant out for his arrest for failing to pay child support for a child born in 2015. Allegedly, he never made a single payment.

A mang who doesn't pay child support for his child can never be a real mang.

Don Corleone
Mang or meng?

Advertisement
OUCH.

Whole division at FBI that specializes in these cases.

HUGE $$$$ to private and public insurers.
They need a division to look into payments for high school recruits. We’re allegedly talking $100s of $1000s to top players and their families, and I imagine tax-free. This must be against a law, maybe money laundering and tax evasion?

Advertisement
He and other players are charged with defrauding the NFL Players Health Insurance Program.

Shouldn’t be a crime

Advertisement

These nickels so stupid. Of all the mufluckas out here to fraud, these polymaths perpetrate and perpetuate fraud on the only institution that focuses on fraud more than anyone else… a focking insurance company for the NFL.

You can not make this **** up bruv.

The real fraud is that there isn't universal care for all in this country.

Anyhow, pay it back, slap on the wrist, some community service and probation I'm guessing.

I wonder who was the brainchild of all of this. I'm guessing the guy with multiple charges if wire fraud, etc.

****....I didn't know Reche Caldwell was shot and killed.
And Tamarick Vanover is one of the main culprits....dude ain't been right since Barrow nearly decapitated him.

Come on CP....you're better than this

Advertisement
Back