Cleveland Reed hits the Portal

We have lost some but others teams are losing just as much if not more. Problem is we have had a bad attrition rate in the golden years in the richt years as well

That’s my point, B. Furthermore, our roster balance is off. Our roster has mad vertigo. Lol

Advertisement
For some people the grass is always greener etc. but this adds up to quitter.

Can any of you that have paid close attention breakdown C. Reed's game breakdown why he struggled to break through at UM? What were his limitations, was it a bad recruiting eval or lack of development? Seemed like he had the size and pedigree to develop into an NFL caliber guard?

Advertisement
I can’t say I have paid any attention to his reps but Lance who does breakdowns I’m pretty sure said he has awful feet. Super slow. Barry wants lean athletic lineman who can pull. Richt was more zone running. I’m not even going to try and act like I can’t breakdown all the difference. Seems like it is scheme, talent issue. Oh and he is just a quitter at the end of the day.

Advertisement
Another one Dmoney guys. He promised he was a dancing bear lol.

Dmoney, Aziz and Most others are as good as me and you evaluating players. If anyone actually could project players, they would be doing it for a living. Go back and see some of their post from 2012-2016 haha it’s bad. Which we all hope our commits are somehow monsters so I don’t blame their evils but do put any stock in it really

**** that’s disappointing. Had high hopes for reed and he’s only a redshirt freshman... You will lose talented players to the portal unfortunately if they don’t play.
Same. And let’s be honest how many linemen have we watched struggle significantly but then when they are seniors they have good seasons?

Disappointing to watch these young OL bail so quickly

Dude didn’t even enter the portal he actually flat out left the program. Walked out one day before a game. I would love to see @DMoney interview some of these players leaving the program and ask them why. Someone needs to start getting exit interviews like when you leave a job

Also Diaz could have seen his tweet and just told him to leave. It’s like being in sales as a professional. Once you hint at leaving or put in your two weeks, they just tell you to leave. You are of no value and only a distraction.

Advertisement
Why leave during the semester tho? He's already used his redshirt year so he cant get an extra year of eligibility. Why not stay in school, focus on getting your degree, and transfer as a graduate. If he transfers now he has to sit a year unless he can get a waiver.

When a kid leaves mid week like this its more of a red flag about the player. You have to be complete shmuck to do that. Dionte Mullins, the Cali DE, Reed, etc....

I remeber SHannon cutting Eric Moncur to make room for Seantrel Henderson. We havent played with a full deck since then. For one reason or another we cant keep kids and we can never fill a class. Who truly knows what the problem is. But ill say this.. if Manny cant get some roster symmetry soon, **** be out the door in under 4

All I care about LO is being ready and and he stays away from injury. The football gods owe this man a chance to be great. If we keep our current 2020 class rated #7 we will gain depth we are a very young team. ***** the Portal accept lets keep OSBOURNE.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back