Clemson vs Syracuse Game Thread

Clemson has the best front four in the nation, but they have no one behind them.

Those guys got gassed by Syracuse's tempo.

Kinda like us no? We got are hands full next week but let's get thru gt first..

Oh and I think #6 for Clemson is a lb and s beast by any measure..

Advertisement
[MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION] man preach that real shid.

Sick and tired of the Dabo Diq eating. Fuq that prick.

Idgaf about him and getting Golden fired. Goldens demise was inevitable. Dabo doesnt deserve praise for bending us over.

Take Dabos meat out yalls mouths.

Easiest free money you'll make all year in college football betting- take the Canes next week no matter how much Vegas values this Cuse win (or doesn't).

[MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION] man preach that real shid.

Sick and tired of the Dabo Diq eating. Fuq that prick.

Idgaf about him and getting Golden fired. Goldens demise was inevitable. Dabo doesnt deserve praise for bending us over.

Take Dabos meat out yalls mouths.

Yep

Advertisement
Wonder what Clemson fans are saying about Dabo going to the Alabama/Arkansas game tomorrow to celebrate his time at Alabama?

Also, maybe the incessant Dabo ****-riding will let up a little bit on CIS.

Dabo will always have a place in Cane nation for forcing the purging of Folden and taking down Satan!

Not for me he won’t. Fūck him. He’s just another coach to me. A fūcking sock puppet could have beat Golden by 8 TDs that day.
He's a great coach, upsets happen to the best of them and no other coach beat Folden 58-0. Was especially important because administration was clear prior to the game they were not firing him, especially not mid season. The next day he was gone.

He's a cheerleader who recruits well and hires great coordinators.

Advertisement
I thought more people would understand Syracuse is a far better team at home. The dome has always been a tough place to play.

Last year they took down VT at home, this year Clemson.

They're nowhere near as difficult when they play on the road though. I'd be worried if we played there, but they're not winning at Hard Rock

were they tough against Middle Tennesee State?.

But seriously Dino Babers is a good coach..so i was expecting them to be a tough out for anyone sleeping

Clemson has the best front four in the nation, but they have no one behind them.

I like our DL depth. We have DJax, Trent Harris, Moten, Bethel, Garvin and DJ. Nice mix of experienced guys and young talent.

That's what I'm saying.. which I thought was what u meant in first comment.. or did u mean only their starting 4 dline and no depth?

Wonder what Clemson fans are saying about Dabo going to the Alabama/Arkansas game tomorrow to celebrate his time at Alabama?

Also, maybe the incessant Dabo ****-riding will let up a little bit on CIS.

Dabo will always have a place in Cane nation for forcing the purging of Folden and taking down Satan!

Not for me he won’t. Fūck him. He’s just another coach to me. A fūcking sock puppet could have beat Golden by 8 TDs that day.
He's a great coach, upsets happen to the best of them and no other coach beat Folden 58-0. Was especially important because administration was clear prior to the game they were not firing him, especially not mid season. The next day he was gone.

He's a cheerleader who recruits well and hires great coordinators.

So basically he does his job well.

Advertisement

I like our DL depth. We have DJax, Trent Harris, Moten, Bethel, Garvin and DJ. Nice mix of experienced guys and young talent.

That's what I'm saying.. which I thought was what u meant in first comment.. or did u mean only their starting 4 dline and no depth?

I'm saying Clemson's front four is all first rounders but their depth isn't as good as ours up front. #90 , #42 , #7 and #99 were out there all day and got tired.

Syracuse football has not been good since the MacPherson years of the late 1980s. Even that was nothing like the glory years of the late 50s and 60s with Jim Brown, Ernie Davis and Floyd Little. UM should have no problem against the Orange. GT, on the other hand, is a different story. Poor tackling and the loss of key people in the secondary will make the GT game closer than it should be.

Advertisement
Here I was thinking the Syracuse game would be a cake walk. Looks like I was wrong

Bryant was hurt coming in and hes their centerpiece

He doesn’t play defense. Clemson’s defense looked bad and that’s not normal

Bryant at 100% opens up their Offense

And babers offense is designed to do what it did to a good fast aggressive defense.

I still think

a healthy Bryant is good for 7 more points

I could be wrong tho

Syracuse football has not been good since the MacPherson years of the late 1980s. Even that was nothing like the glory years of the late 50s and 60s with Jim Brown, Ernie Davis and Floyd Little. UM should have no problem against the Orange. GT, on the other hand, is a different story. Poor tackling and the loss of key people in the secondary will make the GT game closer than it should be.
I know that MacPherson passed away, but I never respected him after what he did when Pat Dye played for the tie.

Advertisement
Back