Clemson vs Syracuse Game Thread

Advertisement
Clemson has the best front four in the nation, but they have no one behind them.

Those guys got gassed by Syracuse's tempo.

Kinda like us no? We got are hands full next week but let's get thru gt first..

Oh and I think #6 for Clemson is a lb and s beast by any measure..

Miami has more talent than Clemson behind the dline, Clemson has been suspect for a couple years in the back 7. They just were loaded offensively with Deshaun Watson carrying them to victories.

This. Remember the old Big East days going to games there...

I thought more people would understand Syracuse is a far better team at home. The dome has always been a tough place to play.

Last year they took down VT at home, this year Clemson.

They're nowhere near as difficult when they play on the road though. I'd be worried if we played there, but they're not winning at Hard Rock

I thought more people would understand Syracuse is a far better team at home. The dome has always been a tough place to play.

They're nowhere near as difficult when they play on the road though. I'd be worried if we played there, but they're not winning at Hard Rock

Not to mention the heat, their defense and offense will suffer at least some due to the heat in Miami, much like I expect GT to do today.

Advertisement

Not to mention the heat, their defense and offense will suffer at least some due to the heat in Miami, much like I expect GT to do today.

Doubt heat affects GT. Atlanta is still in the mid to high 80s daily.

I watched the game at dive bar in Miami Beach with DMoney and he made a great pt about Clemson, while their front 4 is perhaps the best in the country they dont have the overall depth/rotation of Miami - and that showed late in the game as the tempo got to them.

I was in disbelief watching the Cuse actually pull this off

When they pack the house and their teams are good, Cuse has one of the best home fields out there. To this day, the loudest I’ve heard a road stadium. Went there for a canes game back in 93? and it was super loud - and I’ve been to Tennessee and penn state. Syracuse was louder. I had a headache after the game

Advertisement
When they pack the house and their teams are good, Cuse has one of the best home fields out there. To this day, the loudest I’ve heard a road stadium. Went there for a canes game back in 93? and it was super loud - and I’ve been to Tennessee and penn state. Syracuse was louder. I had a headache after the game

We played a life-and-death game with them in 92, Casey Greer made the last tackle on the UM two-yard line on Chris Gedney as they almost rallied back

Mr Ariz and I were thinking about making plans to go the Cuse game next year if he play at the Carrier Dome

We played a life-and-death game with them in 92, Casey Greer made the last tackle on the UM two-yard line on Chris Gedney as they almost rallied back

Mr Ariz and I were thinking about making plans to go the Cuse game next year if he play at the Carrier Dome

IIRC, return game up here is not until like 2023...

ahhh, OK, thanks. Well, we were also talking about making plans for the LSU opener next year in Dallas/Arlington, lol

ahhh, OK, thanks. Well, we were also talking about making plans for the LSU opener next year in Dallas/Arlington, lol

I wish it were next year, believe me! Whenever it is, we will need to set up a Canes tailgate.

Advertisement

I wish it were next year, believe me! Whenever it is, we will need to set up a Canes tailgate.

Yeah, we gotta set something up soon at a game...

I think it was ‘92 and I was at that game...I was 12 years old and I had never experienced anything like it before. We had to scratch and claw to get out of there with a W. I will never forget how loud it was, it was crazy.

Right! I went for the 94 game, then. Went with a few buddies from college and we crashed at a frat for the night, raided their fridge that night. Had a great time but it was a tough road environment. Fights everywhere, loud mouthed NY kids talking ****, etc. That was the game where i think we were up or down 3-0 or something and came out In the 2nd half and waxed them. Sh1thole of a town.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back