Clemson vs Syracuse Game Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Horrible decision by Dabo to play a hobbled Bryant. He was very ineffective and couldn’t run or really protect himself. When he got seriously injured it took the team down. They should have had their backup ready to play.

I thought more people would understand Syracuse is a far better team at home. The dome has always been a tough place to play.

Last year they took down VT at home, this year Clemson.

They're nowhere near as difficult when they play on the road though. I'd be worried if we played there, but they're not winning at Hard Rock

Horrible decision by Dabo to play a hobbled Bryant. He was very ineffective and couldn’t run or really protect himself. When he got seriously injured it took the team down. They should have had their backup ready to play.

Cooper sucks and Hunter Johnson isn’t ready for big boy football. Last week against WF when Bryant left the game, Cooper was so bad they had to bring in Johnson. Score was 21-0 when Bryant left the game. They won 28-14.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Wonder what Clemson fans are saying about Dabo going to the Alabama/Arkansas game tomorrow to celebrate his time at Alabama?

Also, maybe the incessant Dabo ****-riding will let up a little bit on CIS.

Wonder what Clemson fans are saying about Dabo going to the Alabama/Arkansas game tomorrow to celebrate his time at Alabama?

Dabo will always have a place in Cane nation for forcing the purging of Folden and taking down Satan!

Dabo will always have a place in Cane nation for forcing the purging of Folden and taking down Satan!

Not for me he won’t. Fūck him. He’s just another coach to me. A fūcking sock puppet could have beat Golden by 8 TDs that day.

Not for me he won’t. Fūck him. He’s just another coach to me. A fūcking sock puppet could have beat Golden by 8 TDs that day.
He's a great coach, upsets happen to the best of them and no other coach beat Folden 58-0. Was especially important because administration was clear prior to the game they were not firing him, especially not mid season. The next day he was gone.

Advertisement
Clemson has the best front four in the nation, but they have no one behind them.

Those guys got gassed by Syracuse's tempo.

Advertisement

He's a great coach, upsets happen to the best of them and no other coach beat Folden 58-0. Was especially important because administration was clear prior to the game they were not firing him, especially not mid season. The next day he was gone.

Boss! The Plane! The Plane! Oh, and the Banners!

Let's keep it real.

Clemson has the best front four in the nation, but they have no one behind them.

Those guys got gassed by Syracuse's tempo.

I think there's a lesson in there, somewhere.

They did have their tongues hanging out, and granny could have run against them in the fourth.

When you factor in the fluke play that saw Clemson return a Syracuse fumble for a touchdown makes the final score somewhat misleading. At least for tonight, Syracuse was the better team, because this wasn't a case of Clemson giving the game away.

Fūck that hick

Advertisement
Back