Clemson - Virginia

Advertisement
Answer? Not really. But will they try to make sure Brevin doesn't run free I'm sure they'll gameplan for it. I don't think they'll pay much attention to Mallory, maybe we can exploit that matchup if they don't but I suspect their main focus will be to keep King in the pocket as much as they can & double up on Brevin.

Which means they're not gonna respect our WR's, which will give our WR's the chance to prove them wrong. They just have to step up & do it in order to change the outlook of the game.

I'm not saying we won't gain a single yard on them, never once said that, the point that I been making is if they're going to try to take away what we do best, then the guys who aren't being zeroed in on need to step up.

I don't see them even game planning for Harley, like I seriously doubt they even care he's on the field, so what does Harley need to do? Make them regret it. Same for the rest of WR corps, that's my point.

perfect time for your mans Pope to announce himself...he has the talent. Nothing would make me happier, except for maybe some *** with some really hot broad. Still undecided...

We are gong to run on them. We are going to go vertical on them. If king is able to connect deep,which he hasn't done well but I know this has been emphasized during the bye, we will score on them. We wil be able to keep up with them. On defense we need to tackle Etienne and contain Lawrence's running and obligate the others to beat us.

One other thing. We need to gas their D early and then slow the game down in second half.

It is achievable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are gong to run on them. We are going to go vertical on them. If king is able to connect deep,which he hasn't done well but I know this has been emphasized during the bye, we will score on them. We wil be able to keep up with them. On defense we need to tackle Etienne and contain Lawrence's running and obligate the others to beat us.

One other thing. We need to gas their D early and then slow the game down in second half.

It is achievable.
We don't have to sell out and blitz a lot against this team, especially on 3rd and long.

Advertisement
Clemson has a bunch of hard work beats talent players on their team. It’s going to bite them in the *** when a talented team comes along and plays solid football

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back