Clemson - Virginia

Thank you, UVA. This has so far been somewhat helpful. There were two dudes open in that play. The other TE had multiple steps on #24.

Clemson may roll these dudes the remainder of the game, but we've at least gotten a few glimpses of things we already suspected. They'll still be a pain in the *** to beat, obviously, but hey... everything helps against those dudes.

Advertisement
Like I said in Lu's thread a few days ago, Derion Kendrick & Andrew Booth can cover.

They won't have a problem leaving their corners on an island in Man coverage vs our WR's.

Until our WR's prove they can be a real threat down the field, DC's will not worry about them & dare us to beat them deep. They'll play Man on the outside, double up Brevin & load the box to keep King & Cam contained.

King's gonna have to go God mode & our WR's have to play their best game in order to keep up & go score for score.

kendrick and booth - monster recruits coming out of HS. Sure is nice to have bonafide 5 star talent as your starting CBs.

Advertisement
Not what I'm saying at all...

What I'm saying is, it will be a very difficult game overall & if people think Miami will just shred through Clemson's D like we did vs FSU & Lville they're going to be disappointed.

Yes, Miami has much better talent than UVA, but do we have the ability to make them pay for not respecting our WR's & can we win the one on one matchups on the outside, if the answer is yes then we'll make it a game, if we don't then it'll be a long night.
You think Clemson will have an answer for Brevin and Mallory? Or you are saying they will use a safety over the top and that WILL cause UM Wrs to have to win the one on one because of how they will treat Brevin and Mallory?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back