Clemson - Virginia

Advertisement
1601778620530.gif

One thing that terrifies me is etienne breaking tackles - that dude is a monster. Our LBs HAVE to wrap up or they’re going to have several long runs from scrimmage.

You think Clemson will have an answer for Brevin and Mallory? Or you are saying they will use a safety over the top and that WILL cause UM Wrs to have to win the one on one because of how they will treat Brevin and Mallory?
Answer? Not really. But will they try to make sure Brevin doesn't run free I'm sure they'll gameplan for it. I don't think they'll pay much attention to Mallory, maybe we can exploit that matchup if they don't but I suspect their main focus will be to keep King in the pocket as much as they can & double up on Brevin.

Which means they're not gonna respect our WR's, which will give our WR's the chance to prove them wrong. They just have to step up & do it in order to change the outlook of the game.

I'm not saying we won't gain a single yard on them, never once said that, the point that I been making is if they're going to try to take away what we do best, then the guys who aren't being zeroed in on need to step up.

I don't see them even game planning for Harley, like I seriously doubt they even care he's on the field, so what does Harley need to do? Make them regret it. Same for the rest of WR corps, that's my point.

Advertisement
Ok, #47 just literally got shook off his feet. I don't want to hear disagreement anymore. At least in this game, he IS my father's old Monte Carlo.

By the way, my comments re: him are about his movements in space. I realize he can play inside and go forward.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We’re talking like this because these aren’t the same players that won all those football games. They aren’t as strong as when they had Simmons and 4 nfl high draft picks playing in front of him every down. And we’re definitely not the same team.

we’ve beat UAB and two teams that are 0-2 in the conference. We don’t know what kind of team we are until after next week

Advertisement
Back