Tears Clemson Tears

Maybe Tiger players actually leave the program early this year?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can see a strong argument for Riley but it is a little odd that he hasn't been able make it to a title game despite all that talent. Oklahoma is on the short list of schools that have a realistic recruiting base and resources to win a title. Riley has had multiple QBs just as elite as Dabos (maybe moreso) and had virtually no competition in his conference (Riley also had a superior OL). But whereas Dabo won multiple titles, Riley had zero. I just have to wonder why Dabo could manage beating the best of the SEC but Riley couldn't.

Ryan Day- I need a five year window to figure him out. Larry Coker's first three years as a HC were even better than Days. Day could still be cruising on the talent that Meyer brought in. I think his matchup with Michigan and Michigan St. will be telling. I suspect this will finally be the year Harbaugh gets his win over Ohio State.
Riley has yet to field a defence.

Get back to me when he does.

Or he can leave to a real blue blood program and not have to deal with your spoiled ***.
Does Bama make a run at him when Saban era closes?

I thought Dabo had a specific clause for additional buyout if he departs for the Tide??

Advertisement
Bump.
Animated GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back