Tears Clemson Tears

Advertisement
Their fans are very unhappy with the coaching staff, particularly on the offensive side of the ball. While there hasn't been much turnover on the entire staff, the coaches he has recently brought in are all either Clemson grads or people with a connection to Clemson. Their fan base doesn't believe they are the most qualified coaches he could have hired. They think they are "yes men". Sound familiar??????

Their fans are also unhappy over Dabo's Portal policy - ie he doesn't believe in it. They think he takes too small classes and now with all the injuries, they are really thin at a number of positions.

They also have 18 scholarship players out with injury. 14 are finished for the season. Many of those are starters. Ladsen had surgery again recently and is finished for the year. I don't think he's had 1 full season where he was healthy. They lost two guys at Pitt on Saturday.
Good. It's their time to return to the pack of s*** called the ACC.

They got issues, if they had a decent qb I think they would still be a top 10-15 team. A lot of mediocre out there in my opinion. Their d is good enough to keep them in most games. That offense is so vanilla with DJ.
Even with a better quarterback they unimpressive, OL is bad. Other then Ross average receivers. Linebackers are bad and dbs are worse.

Haha. Spoiled are they. No more IPTAY
Had a neighbor a few years back who was 49% Bama fanatic and 51% raving lunatic.

The day after the Sooners upset the Tide at the Sugar Bowl back in 2014, he stopped me pulling out of my driveway to inform me in no uncertain terms: "SABAN HAS LOST IT!!! HE'S DONE!!!."

Alabama has won 3 national championships since.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Their offense is painful to watch. Tony Elliot’s been at least a part time OC there for a while, right? Everything they do looks stiff and disjointed. The quarterback is not good.

Advertisement
Back