Tears Clemson Tears

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
Maybe Dabo is a philanthropist

Screenshot_20211024-232238_DuckDuckGo.jpg

#GiveUsOurMoneyBackBïtch

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Clemson is "clemsoning". This is what happens when those 5* don't develop and play like 3*. It happens to everyone on top eventually.
They got issues, if they had a decent qb I think they would still be a top 10-15 team. A lot of mediocre out there in my opinion. Their d is good enough to keep them in most games. That offense is so vanilla with DJ.

Advertisement
They got issues, if they had a decent qb I think they would still be a top 10-15 team. A lot of mediocre out there in my opinion. Their d is good enough to keep them in most games. That offense is so vanilla with DJ.
you're right. Their problems are not on the defensive side of the ball.

DJ, a lack of playmakers, and the OL are the problems.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The lazy river…. When the facilities matter more than anything else. Culture, more than anything, will ultimately determine the direction a program takes. They’re a fat and happy entitled group. It’s no longer about football. Hasn’t been for a minute now. Someone has to have an edge always. I can’t honestly think of one leader on or around that team that has one right now. Not a single one. Bunch of Manny’s

Advertisement
Their fans are very unhappy with the coaching staff, particularly on the offensive side of the ball. While there hasn't been much turnover on the entire staff, the coaches he has recently brought in are all either Clemson grads or people with a connection to Clemson. Their fan base doesn't believe they are the most qualified coaches he could have hired. They think they are "yes men". Sound familiar??????

Their fans are also unhappy over Dabo's Portal policy - ie he doesn't believe in it. They think he takes too small classes and now with all the injuries, they are really thin at a number of positions.

They also have 18 scholarship players out with injury. 14 are finished for the season. Many of those are starters. Ladsen had surgery again recently and is finished for the year. I don't think he's had 1 full season where he was healthy. They lost two guys at Pitt on Saturday.

Advertisement
Back