Clay Millen, QB, (2021)

System matters El. Moorhead system has had a running QB. They have Ty Thompson committed. I predicted them to also land Ty Keyes. I had Mullen going to Oregon St.

247 has Oregon St., Arizona, and Indiana as his other options beside Oregon who has Thompson committed like you mentioned.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama got Tua from out in the middle of da Pacific Ocean. However, two git a kid from Mount Si in Snoqualmie, Washington, you gonna have to bee prepared drop a family sized bag like Bama did with Tua. Cash, no show jobs four the fam, etc.

No bags needed the family has some money and judging by the newly built high school so does the community.

Go

For those that hear how beneficial it is sign a player who is the son of coach ( especially a son of a former NFL player/QB)

This is Hugh Millen, Clay's dad breaking down film.

Go Canes

Apparently 2021 QB Clay Millen is getting a jump on the NCAA image & likeness ruling. This is the type of thing UM players will bank on doing all around SFL with various business. It's not **** but UM players could conservatively pull in $1K per appearance by my guesstimation.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
3 star bro. No bags. No jobs. Just a Scholly and an opportunity.

Well Miami is not dropping bags or hiring for no show jobs.

Lashlee is trying to make a splash with his 2021 QB recruiting, over taking a quality deadly accurate game manager type like Clay Millen who can make all the throws ( a la ken Dorsey). Lashlee is unproven at Miami so the higher ranked QB'S aren't going to risk it, where as a Millen is ready to pull the trigger sight unseen on coming to Miami (or any top15 P5 that will accept his commitment) also considering his Dad QB played for the Dolphins .

Go Canes

Last edited:
Very good breakdown of 2021 QB Clay Millen. He throws a good deep outside ball, and he is very accurate throwing in the middle of the field where SFL athletes are adept at running routes.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Good podcast interview with 2021 QB Clay Millen, I get the Ken Dorsey 2.0 vibe from the young man.

Host talks about Millen at the 11 to14 min mark, then interview with Clay Millen starts at 44 min mark

Go Canes

Lol!!! When Paranos starts profiling QB’s, things heat up around here.

Lol!!! When Paranos starts profiling QB’s, things heat up around here.

The QB field is getting real tight for uncommitted 2021 QB'S and putting most of our eggs in the flipping USC commit Jake Garcia basket is to risky. Instead Millen offers a stable high FBIQ quarterback that is accurate and can be an a field general for the athletes Miami would surround him with hence the Ken Dorsey 2.0 comparison.

Go Canes

already screenshotted paranos and Dmoney main post + sent the SI profile on Millen to Lashlee and Diaz via Twitter...

Advertisement
Back