Clay Millen, QB, (2021)

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
High three-star out of Mount Si High School in Snoqualmie, Washington. 6'3, 193, 3.98 GPA. Offers from Arizona, Oregon State and Indiana. Father Hugh Millen played in NFL.

3,145 yards, 71%, 34 TDs and 1 INT. Plays a very aggressive and athletic style at QB. Tough to get a kid from this part of the world but he's talented enough to investigate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You should go anywhere for qb's, it doesn't cost anymore to Zoom a kid out West
He agrees with you. This is a continuation of

D0AEFEA9-A32D-46C2-963E-5393C646C168.gif

Nice find, D. I remember his father as a QB. Hope we contact this recruit.

His older brother is a QB for the Oregon Ducks.

Advertisement
Bama got Tua from out in the middle of da Pacific Ocean. However, two git a kid from Mount Si in Snoqualmie, Washington, you gonna have to bee prepared drop a family sized bag like Bama did with Tua. Cash, no show jobs four the fam, etc.

Bama got Tua from out in the middle of da Pacific Ocean. However, two git a kid from Mount Si in Snoqualmie, Washington, you gonna have to bee prepared drop a family sized bag like Bama did with Tua. Cash, no show jobs four the fam, etc.
Nah. His father knows what it takes to get to the NFL, and I am sure would advise him to go where he felt he had the best chance to succeed. I doubt we'd have to relocate the family in this case.

Oh, did I miss the sarcasm? I must have missed part of a thread with the back story. I might need to start working less and focus in what's really important! (CIS).
Z vs Macho, D$ vs Dwreck. It was the defenders of Recruit SoFlo vs Recruit anywhere there’s talent.

Advertisement
Went back and noticed that @RedSquare (a very knowledgeable QB mind) mentioned this kid a week ago.

Of the uncommitted kids, Millen seems to have some of the best pure physical ability and he's been productive.

D... Nice size, good arm, fairly mobile for his size and looks poised. His throwing mechanics need improvement but that can come with coaching. Takes too many risks in decision making. Definite a D-1 talent. Awful far away to make much investment in recruiting. Perhaps check him out to gauge interest and move from there.

Advertisement
Twas a joke... Dmoney is notorious for piping down folks who bring up OOS kids as he feels we’ve had too High of a “bust rate” with OOS kids

I’ve always said we should recruit nationally at QB, including but not limited to Florida. Here is a post from 2013:

QB is the one position where even the most SoFla biased posters agree you need to recruit beyond SoFla to compete.

Bring me QBs from Texas, Arizona, California, and Georgia... and anywhere else where offenses play solid comp, ask QBs to read defenses some, and require decision-making under pressure.

Advertisement
Back