class of 2013 mix

Advertisement
Bond reminds me so much of what Spencer Adkins should have been at Miami.

Figueroa will be the steal of the class if he continues to mature. Extremely productive in a football-crazy area, violent, hyper-athletic as shown by his receiving clips. And he'll be 6'3, 240 pounds running a 4.6 by the time he gets out of here. What's not to like?

Some people mention Dillard when they talk about Gus, but really there is no comparison. Gus looks much much better. I really don't see why people are assuming FB either, that kid looks plenty good enough to run the ball, especially with our depth.

And Jermaine Grace isn't quite Matthew Thomas, but he really isn't very far off.

Last edited:

Figueroa will be the steal of the class if he continues to mature. Extremely productive in a football-crazy area, violent, hyper-athletic as shown by his receiving clips. And he'll be 6'3, 240 pounds running a 4.6 by the time he gets out of here. What's not to like?

Thats a blast from the past.. I hate saying this, but I always thought Adkins made the wrong this choice coming to UM. He looked like a man coming out of HS. If Bond doesnt get significant playing time this year, D'Onofrio needs to be fired. I got killed for saying this before, but I still think he ends up at SLB opposite McCord/AQM/Hoilett/etc.

had to go back and look at Figueroa's highlights now, wow! Kick is crazy physical! Reminds me a little of James Bryant......

Advertisement

I think many of us are used to these under the radar/project types from previous years where you look at their highlights and are searching for something to be excited about.

You see Bond and Figueroa and you don't see much difference between their highlights and some 4 and 5 star kids you see. Athleticism and aggression is off the charts with both of them.

Some people mention Dillard when they talk about Gus, but really there is no comparison. Gus looks much much better. I really don't see why people are assuming FB either, that kid looks plenty good enough to run the ball, especially with our depth.

And Jermaine Grace isn't quite Matthew Thomas, but he really isn't very far off.

Is someone really comparing Ceasar Augustus to DIllard? What the frack is wrong with our fan base...smh.

Advertisement

Is someone really comparing Ceasar Augustus to DIllard? What the frack is wrong with our fan base...smh.

I think it was just the big back/FB thing. Honestly I don't see Mike James either. MJ was not a power runner. Gus is already as big as MJ is right now and he has good feet and balance for his size.

He doesn't really remind me of anyone but the kid looks like a steal as a 3 star.

i know its a small class and we didnt get everyone we wanted to but this class has alot of playmakers.

Advertisement
Things I noticed.

AQM is a stud and will be crazy when he adds weight

Bond is a instant upgrade on defense

Coley, dobard, sandland will be playmakers.

Golden recruits men. I love this ****

Advertisement
Our secondary is gonna terrorize people if we upgrade our pass rush. I think AQM has 1st round potential.

Advertisement
Back