class of 2013 mix

LOL ABLE.

Note: Personal Best was my 97 speed 2 star linebacker in NCAA 04. Bish had 177 sacks his freshman year. lol

Advertisement
Gus looked really good too. His running style and size remind me alot of AP, not that he is anywhere on that level. But dude is a very violent runner, looks like we finally have that physical back to compliment Duke.

For some reason he reminds me of Arian Foster because of he big he is and how well he cuts at that size.

Bond. Devonte, Bond.

221.gif

Advertisement
Rankings mean nothing Rivals has arkansas over 20 spots higher yet they avg. 2.9 stars and only have 4 4 stars out of 23 signees. We avg. 3.4 stars and 7 out of 15 are 4 stars.

my only complaint for these highlights is that the soundtrack doesn't change to Knowledge God by Raekwon when Edwards' clips start. gotta represent for Shaolin.

Advertisement
Gus really does remind me a lot of a guy he has been compared to a couple times, Lonny Pryor. I was very very impressed with his highlight tape.

Advertisement
Everyone is pretty much as advertised:

I thought Sandland looked like an angry caveman with quick feet and soft hands.
Bond looks like his film was running at 2X speed and like every QB had personally insulted his mother.
Al'Quadin (my favorite) in the All-American game highlights looks like the classic "big kid" playing with little kids - just shaking my head at the one handed INT from his high school clip
I know some are calling Gus a full back, but he looks like a big running back to me. Having to alternate between bringing that kid down and just trying to catch Duke is going to drive defenses looney. Should be fun to watch.
Coley's highlights show a little of his freakish athleticism and are no doubt Atlantic City, but his highlights will be Vegas with a real QB.
Ray LIII will be a special teams demon and eventually find his niche.

Thanks for the composite video for this year's class!

Everyone is pretty much as advertised:

I thought Sandland looked like an angry caveman with quick feet and soft hands.
Bond looks like his film was running at 2X speed and like every QB had personally insulted his mother.
Al'Quadin (my favorite) in the All-American game highlights looks like the classic "big kid" playing with little kids - just shaking my head at the one handed INT from his high school clip
I know some are calling Gus a full back, but he looks like a big running back to me. Having to alternate between bringing that kid down and just trying to catch Duke is going to drive defenses looney. Should be fun to watch.
Coley's highlights show a little of his freakish athleticism and are no doubt Atlantic City, but his highlights will be Vegas with a real QB.
Ray LIII will be a special teams demon and eventually find his niche.

Thanks for the composite video for this year's class!

Completely agree about Gus. He'll have us wondering why we ever wanted another back with his running ability. Sort of reminds me of a Green Bay-refined Najeh Davenport. All-around ball skills.

Advertisement
I forgot how funny Bond's tape was. I actually feel bad for the kids he tackled in that tape. Great vid.

If I had to wager on which recruit will be drafted in the first round, or highest, it would be Burns. The kid has a sick skill set with size to boot. Plus he handled the process like a man. Can't wait to see him suit up.

Gus really does remind me a lot of a guy he has been compared to a couple times, Lonny Pryor. I was very very impressed with his highlight tape.

Everybody talks about Gus resembling Pryor because of the Coley connection, but if you watch Gus' film he really looks like someone we've all seen quite a bit the past few years: Mike James.
I could live with that.

Advertisement
Back