class of 2013 mix

CanesAreAble

All-ACC
[video=youtube;15mapSdZXas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15mapSdZXas&sns=tw[/video]

AQM is out of control!

Jesus Chri--I mean all praise be to Allah!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bond is biggest impact player for us with Sandland a close 2nd. Call me crazy but Coley has Sammy Watkins potential written all over him

Burns, Grace, Bond, AQM, Coley could be huge for us this year. I cant wait to see what Bond can do, I love the way he comes off the edge.

Advertisement
Looking at these highlights it puts things in prospective big time!!! We brought in a small class with LOTS of talent and now have space to bring in a big class in 2014 when theres a ridiculous amount of talent in SFL. And we have a team and schedule that just might do some damage, which will make these kids believe......

Advertisement
Watching Bond's highlights is like watching a Lion chase down a gazelle in The Congo. I'm gonna lose my **** when he gets his 1st sack here (hopefully against gatuh).

Watching Bond's highlights is like watching a Lion chase down a gazelle in The Congo. I'm gonna lose my **** when he gets his 1st sack here (hopefully against gatuh).

He's gonna go wild against weak *** FAU

Advertisement
Back