Class Impact: Ladarius Tennison exits

View as article
Advertisement
Tennison is going to get a lot of burn on both sides of the ball next Fall. I have a feeling Auburn is going to treat this just like the MAR situation - tell him he can play wherever he wants. If we continue to push for Safety/Striker and he's throwing up crazy numbers at RB we may end up losing him if we don't get more flexible on our offer. Just my 2 cents but we've seen this happen before and Auburn showed us exactly how it should be done.

Tennison is going to get a lot of burn on both sides of the ball next Fall. I have a feeling Auburn is going to treat this just like the MAR situation - tell him he can play wherever he wants. If we continue to push for Safety/Striker and he's throwing up crazy numbers at RB we may end up losing him if we don't get more flexible on our offer. Just my 2 cents but we've seen this happen before and Auburn showed us exactly how it should be done.
Auburn told MAR they want him at rb and thats what he wanted to play. Tennison hasn't said he wants to play rb and most of the plays he made today seemed to come from being in the box at safety.

Advertisement
He’s not Chaney or Rooster, that’s who we’re recruiting to run the rock. He’s a safety striker and if we gotta lie to him then he should go to Auburn.

Advertisement
He’s not Chaney or Rooster, that’s who we’re recruiting to run the rock. He’s a safety striker and if we gotta lie to him then he should go to Auburn.
Unless Gus beats Bama this year he is out at Auburn! Lots of articles being written about it right now!

Advertisement
Unless Gus beats Bama this year he is out at Auburn! Lots of articles being written about it right now!
Not just beat bama but they have to win a lot of games. They restructured his contract so it's basically like a 1 year deal.

He doesn’t want to play offense at the next level like MAR, according to him he prefers to play defense and that’s what AUB is recruiting him for. UNC is the one that wants to take him as an athlete and decide later.

Advertisement
You still think Auburn got Rat Richards because they told him he can play RB? LOL

Advertisement
Back