Class Impact: Ladarius Tennison exits

View as article
Advertisement
How can u win without the players....every turn around in college (from my experience) has been get the joes then get the benefit. U cant think about smashin a bad bytch until u get the bad bytch into your room.

You readjust the scheme until you find players that fit your style. That was Richt’s problem instead of altering the play style to fit the players, he wanted to make the players fit his system, which clearly didn’t work. Adjust the offense playcalling to hide weaknesses on the o-line. Boise State was beating top 10 teams with below average players because the system worked for their skill set. We’re talented enough to win out in the coastal and depending on whether we get the same Clemson team that roled into Syracuse the last few years, we might pull off an upset there. We just need to figure out what our guys are good at and run those plays.

You readjust the scheme until you find players that fit your style. That was Richt’s problem instead of altering the play style to fit the players, he wanted to make the players fit his system, which clearly didn’t work. Adjust the offense playcalling to hide weaknesses on the o-line. Boise State was beating top 10 teams with below average players because the system worked for their skill set. We’re talented enough to win out in the coastal and depending on whether we get the same Clemson team that roled into Syracuse the last few years, we might pull off an upset there. We just need to figure out what our guys are good at and run those plays.
We will get to the acc title game imo.....its just we have to show some sort of fight vs Cu. We cant lay down vs them

Advertisement
Typical disloyal groupie rat. Loves UM when we get in there first. Then immediately starts front-running the minute anyone else notices him.

Now, it’s time for the alleged UM fans to flood the thread with “it’s a great move for the kid!”
It’s like these kids think they can only win at Clemson, Georgia, or Bama smh

He was committed for only two months?! 😂😂😂 Why even commit then. These kids (and families) don’t make sense man. He could did the same w/o the hassle. He woulda got offered anyway cuz of his tape and camp circuit. Or was it about leveraging the offers he really wants? 😂😂😂

Advertisement
I think ten wins is attainable....my thing is even if thats attainable and we start doing that....i think we would still lose the elites and not take that next step. Someone on the coaching staff recently said they had problems closing cause of cheating. How can u fix that? Winning doesnt fix that cheating fixes that

Like i said before if UM had three ten win seasons and a school like pitt or boise state came to my house (if i was a five star) n said hey we can get your parents job and fix ypur living situation plus cash. Thats where im going....i have to think as a player not a fan.

How do u compete against that? U have to apply that to your strategy, samething big companies do. Someone make an Iphone.....ok we have to make our own iphone. U have to incorporate the same tactics to beat the competitor.

We’ve had 1 ten win season in 12 seasons...

It’s virtually unobtainable. We have only been the coastal champs once in 5 head coaching tenures.

-Recruiting leads to wins
-Wins may help in recruitment

We need to start playing on level field.

The coastal just got more difficult with the addition of good coaches at UNC and GT. Also Mendenhall is very good coach. **** we lose games to Duke...

I get very protective , so pull offer till he cries enough tears to come back even then no promises drag it on forever tell him we're exploring options also.
I wouldn't call him break off all contact you de-commit we de-commit the way of business.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
We’ve had 1 ten win season in 12 seasons...

It’s virtually unobtainable. We have only been the coastal champs once in 5 head coaching tenures.

-Recruiting leads to wins
-Wins may help in recruitment

We need to start playing on level field.

The coastal just got more difficult with the addition of good coaches at UNC and GT. Also Mendenhall is very good coach. **** we lose games to Duke...
mack brown is a good coach?

I'm tired of these de-commitment guys. I'm not including the ones that de-committed when Manny took the Temple job and then recommitted when he was hired as the HC. That's understandable. I wouldn't waste my time on kids like Tennison. Committed for a hot minute then de-commit. He can **** off!!! We can get better players who will be true to the program.

Being a Cane fan is one thing. Acting on it, and playing for the Canes is another.
So many use the Miami offer as leverage to up the ante, and seek out the Elites of College ball.
They are literally using us to leap into the Clemson's, Alabama's, and Georgia's, orbits.
It sucks...

Advertisement
Back