Class Impact: Ladarius Tennison exits

View as article
He said 2021 when he is a 2020 guy. So no his statement is not true.
You ever take a second to think I meant 2021 commits? I know Tennison is a 2020 commit/decommit. My point is I could care less about who commits in the 2021 class right now, watch how many of these 2020 commits will eventually decommit from programs across the country like Avante Williams, no way he stays committed to Oregon. So my statement is true, you just have a reading comprehension problem genius.

Advertisement
You ever take a second to think I meant 2021 commits? I know Tennison is a 2020 commit/decommit. My point is I could care less about who commits in the 2021 class right now, watch how many of these 2020 commits will eventually decommit from programs across the country like Avante Williams, no way he stays committed to Oregon. So my statement is true, you just have a reading comprehension problem genius.
Alright bud whatever you say. Just keep in mind my username here isn’t MasterBlaster...

Alright bud whatever you say. Just keep in mind my username here isn’t MasterBlaster...
STFU idiot, you called me out and you were wrong, I wrote it the way I meant it and now you got your feelings hurt. " Just keep in mind my username here isn't MasterBlaster ", good one, you got me, lmao. You should post less.

STFU idiot, you called me out and you were wrong, I wrote it the way I meant it and now you got your feelings hurt. " Just keep in mind my username here isn't MasterBlaster ", good one, you got me, lmao. You should post less.
Lol get the **** outta here. You have to do a **** of a lot more to hurt my feelings. Have a good one MasterBlaster.

Advertisement
I think ten wins is attainable....my thing is even if thats attainable and we start doing that....i think we would still lose the elites and not take that next step. Someone on the coaching staff recently said they had problems closing cause of cheating. How can u fix that? Winning doesnt fix that cheating fixes that

Like i said before if UM had three ten win seasons and a school like pitt or boise state came to my house (if i was a five star) n said hey we can get your parents job and fix ypur living situation plus cash. Thats where im going....i have to think as a player not a fan.

How do u compete against that? U have to apply that to your strategy, samething big companies do. Someone make an Iphone.....ok we have to make our own iphone. U have to incorporate the same tactics to beat the competitor.

there's some truth to that.

one aspect of game theory would say make the cost of cheating to those cheaters too high to make it worth it.

Typical disloyal groupie rat. Loves UM when we get in there first. Then immediately starts front-running the minute anyone else notices him.

Now, it’s time for the alleged UM fans to flood the thread with “it’s a great move for the kid!”

and that, my friend, is what boils my blood of hatred.

after due consideration, a kid thinks some other school is best for him? godspeed. that's his constitutional right. it's his life.

BUT …. disloyalty, dishonesty, and treachery hold no quarter with me. that son, I cannot abide.

in that instance, I say: fu*k him. hope a viral infestation devours this feckless cur and others of his mutant genetic ilk.

Hope he signs with Auburn. We have a better chance of making the playoffs than they ever will. ****, we could even make it this year with an undefeated regular season and a close loss to Clemson in the ACC championship game. I know it's reaching, but we have a fairly easy schedule outside of Florida.

Look at Auburn's schedule They play Oregon, Texas A&M, Florida, LSU, Georgia, and Alabama while they'll be breaking in a new QB since Jarrett Stidham declared for the NFL. Good luck with that Auburn.!!! I don't see them winning more than 5 games. On the other hand, we should have an expectation of an undefeated regular season with what should be our only challenges in Florida and FSU.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You readjust the scheme until you find players that fit your style. That was Richt’s problem instead of altering the play style to fit the players, he wanted to make the players fit his system, which clearly didn’t work. Adjust the offense playcalling to hide weaknesses on the o-line. Boise State was beating top 10 teams with below average players because the system worked for their skill set. We’re talented enough to win out in the coastal and depending on whether we get the same Clemson team that roled into Syracuse the last few years, we might pull off an upset there. We just need to figure out what our guys are good at and run those plays.

THIS

there's some truth to that.

one aspect of game theory would say make the cost of cheating to those cheaters too high to make it worth it.
I just dont see how we can compete recruiting wise in this landscape....assuming that fans like me want to see a dominant Miami. If people r ok with being ok fine thats on them not me

Advertisement
I keep thinking of the recruit a week or so back de-committing yet at same time saying

HE’LL ALWAYS BLEED ORANGE AND GREEN.

Boys I can’t take this baby crap 💩, we’ll find our own who wants to be CANES.

Forget these children, next

GOCANES

Advertisement
and that, my friend, is what boils my blood of hatred.

after due consideration, a kid thinks some other school is best for him? godspeed. that's his constitutional right. it's his life.

BUT …. disloyalty, dishonesty, and treachery hold no quarter with me. that son, I cannot abide.

in that instance, I say: fu*k him. hope a viral infestation devours this feckless cur and others of his mutant genetic ilk.
Agreed Tennison is dead to me and I wish him zero luck on the football field

Advertisement
Back