Class Impact: Ladarius Tennison exits

View as article
Recruit: I mean, I grew up a Miami fan.
It’s a blessing to be part of that tradition. My whole family are canes fans actually. I don’t t see myself decommiting. I’m 1000%. I’ll take visits to enjoy the process but I’m solid.

Manolo:
5CF205FC-C5B5-4B56-B251-8835372AA236.jpeg

Advertisement
That isn't, hasn't been, and never will be our turf. So to say I'm not surprised would be an understatement.

Advertisement
Manny could set the tone with local recruits if he can replace a kid like this & never look back. Hope we don't continue the bridesmaid approach. Next!

How can u win without the players....every turn around in college (from my experience) has been get the joes then get the benefit. U cant think about smashin a bad bytch until u get the bad bytch into your room.

We don't need to win big initially, we need to compete and be considered a contender. Do you really not think that 10 wins a year is attainable considering our regular season schedule? We are the most talented team in our division by far. I think a couple of 9-10 win seasons in a row legitimizes us and we start bringing in higher level recruits more often.

Advertisement
We don't need to win big initially, we need to compete and be considered a contender. Do you really not think that 10 wins a year is attainable considering our regular season schedule? We are the most talented team in our division by far. I think a couple of 9-10 win seasons in a row legitimizes us and we start bringing in higher level recruits more often.
I think ten wins is attainable....my thing is even if thats attainable and we start doing that....i think we would still lose the elites and not take that next step. Someone on the coaching staff recently said they had problems closing cause of cheating. How can u fix that? Winning doesnt fix that cheating fixes that

Like i said before if UM had three ten win seasons and a school like pitt or boise state came to my house (if i was a five star) n said hey we can get your parents job and fix ypur living situation plus cash. Thats where im going....i have to think as a player not a fan.

How do u compete against that? U have to apply that to your strategy, samething big companies do. Someone make an Iphone.....ok we have to make our own iphone. U have to incorporate the same tactics to beat the competitor.

I think ten wins is attainable....my thing is even if thats attainable and we start doing that....i think we would still lose the elites and not take that next step. Someone on the coaching staff recently said they had problems closing cause of cheating. How can u fix that? Winning doesnt fix that cheating fixes that
Can't argue that man, money talks bs walks. Sucks seeing these kids "committed", something needs to change whatever that is ... lol

Tennison did Not go to Clemson this weekend. Their 247 mod just updated on their site. I think someone on this board said they heard/know he may have gone to Auburn. They have an article on their board that says they have been recruiting him and OC Brothers is on him hard.

Advertisement
Listen you blind def and dumb dudes on here.
Ole miss had the 44th yes 44th ranked recruiting class in 2012. They went 7-6 that year.
Then in 2013 they landed a top 5 class.
Figure it the fugg out.
We sit here with 5 nattys putting dudes in the nfl yearly. Dudes in and going into the HOF. We live in a great city with beautiful women and the campus is in one of the best neighborhoods in America. But when dudes pull 5 stars in UGA and bama they all of the sudden can’t recruit here?!! Wake up dudes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back