Class Impact: Ladarius Tennison exits

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m willing to sound really f—king stupid here but should we :

A) take him back if he wants back in and risk another embarrassing recommitment if Clemson says come on

Or

B) Keep him silent till one of the signing days

Both have risks and I feel B sounds stupid but just thinking out loud for convo.

Advertisement
We get it. You don't think that we can recruit big time players. Do you really need to post it in every thread, though? It's getting old.
Some people think he is so I had to say it so they dont give the kid all this **** attention, and its not impossible that he doesnt come theres always a chance. I cant tell the future maybe we do get him and I'll eat those words.

And if people post we may get him all the time can I post that its getting old that they think we always get elite players? I was replying to JW this wasnt a random post. I replied to him

I’m willing to sound really f—king stupid here but should we :

A) take him back if he wants back in and risk another embarrassing recommitment if Clemson says come on

Or

B) Keep him silent till one of the signing days

Both have risks and I feel B sounds stupid but just thinking out loud for convo.
I dont think he is a take for Clemson I think its us and Auburn. I think he goes Auburn they will take care of him $$$

Advertisement
Back